Aj Styles is top two and he not two

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear I’ve never seen a great Balor match.
He’s more enigmatic then wrestling talent
He’s in a weird spot where he could be Jeff hardy for a new generation but even Jeff hardy could have memorable and exciting matches despite not being a great wrestler

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I remember dudes trying to mention Balor in the same sentence with the p1 gawd :mjlol:
I honestly I thought Finn could be that dude on Raw (booking aside) to AJ on SD but his shyt is just too cookie cutter for me.

He's not the one to bring the best out of his opponent, like AJ does. Moveset is just too choregraphed, and light, where AJ's stuff looks legit/hard hitting as possible. Same with the psychology. Youll see something diff with AJ. There is no way Finn gets the same match outta Shane, Brock or even Jinder.

Looking back there was no reason for him to go over AJ in that exhibition, regardless of it being a Raw PPV. He's not in the same tier with the Styles the Gawd.

P1 is the GOAT. Gives me them HitGOAT vibes. :blessed: :blessed:

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I honestly I thought Finn could be that dude on Raw (booking aside) to AJ on SD but his shyt is just too cookie cutter for me.

He's not the one to bring the best out of his opponent, like AJ does. Moveset is just too choregraphed, and light, where AJ's stuff looks legit/hard hitting as possible. Same with the psychology. Youll see something diff with AJ. There is no way Finn gets the same match outta Shane, Brock or even Jinder.

Looking back there was no reason for him to go over AJ in that exhibition, regardless of it being a Raw PPV. He's not in the same tier with the Styles the Gawd.

P1 is the GOAT. Gives me them HitGOAT vibes. :blessed: :blessed:
Aj is he only guy on the current roster that can be argued as the goat
Dude is so much better than everyone and his only counter part in the world is Kenny omega who is his forever lil homie

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Aj is he only guy on the current roster that can be argued as the goat
Dude is so much better than everyone and his only counter part in the world is Kenny omega who is his forever lil homie

:mjlol:

Kenny-Omega-Pro-Wrestling-Illustrated-PWI-500-list-2018.jpg

We know he 40 yrs old we don't respect our elders :hhh:

17f.gif