Akademiks addressing Mr Twitter Fingers

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I dont care how much DJ Akademiks makes. He doesn't make that money DIRECTLY from hip-hop. He's an independent blogger that gets his fame from exploiting other rapper's personal lives and business. Gibbs isn't really the same lane as Jeezy anyways, so its weird to compare the two.

It’s like Skip Bayless arguing with Kevin Durant.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol:Why do yaw keep saying shyt like this?

:mjlol:These industry nikkas ain't tough!

:mjlol:The only difference between AK and a lot of these nikkas is that you believe they character. Not to say there aren't A FEW that's official.

:mjlol:A nikka like Taxstone is a rare breed. 99% of these nikkas ain't never gone do shyt but talk.

You don’t need to be tough to get anyone beat up though. It’s the law of averages. You can’t keep talking wreckless to nikkas with big egos and money. At some point, it won’t go good for you.

Not to say he wouldn’t, but ain’t like Taxatone was out here beating nikkas up and having fights left and right. He was just talking shyt. Also, he got his own pistol taken from him by Troy ave :francis:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Bringing up the female cooperative is a false parallel tekashi69 was presented to us as a gangsta we don't know that about the female cooperative

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
diabetes gonna put its hands on Ak before a rapper will

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this.

I've been seeing nikkas say they'll put hands on AK for close to a decade & a'int shyt ever happens but some typing or talking...
...Akademiks would never talk like this if he wasn't able to afford 2 or 3 securities whenever he's in the public, believe that. If they weren't there he would have been violated at least 10 times by now.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:The only difference between AK and a lot of these nikkas is that you believe they character. Not to say there aren't A FEW that's official.

:mjlol:A nikka like Taxstone is a rare breed. 99% of these nikkas ain't never gone do shyt but talk.

I’m curious - what do you consider “tough”?

I’m way too old to want to see anyone get hurt or care about someone’s street persona, but I’ve been around and I’m still around some levels...

Rappers like Meek, Freddie, and people on that level, from where they are from, with those personas, may not be super killer gangstas, but please understand that you will NOT go to where they are from or even be in a major city (ATL, Miami etc) that they have affliates and not catch the wrath of hell acting like AK.

Remember - he does this stuff from multiple locations or his home etc. The perfect setup to talk to millions w/o the chance of getting got. I understand that.

But, it’s a false portrayal to act like you could step to, talk about or disrespect any of these guys; and be in or around the culture in real life outside of ducking and dodging in venues or areas in a city(downtown for example); all these dudes roll pretty heavy.

Not glorifying in any way imaginable, but I’ve seen it, understand it, and think your slightly oversimplifying.

The worst I’ve seen also is many of these guys are associated with or work behind the scenes with people who have BIG underground names, and you would never know it. Seen some stuff LOL. Just gotta watch how you talk unless you’re ready to be tested...remember, 69 has been tested multiple times, had major security police etc.

Hopefully AK has that as well, never want to see a youngin get hurt.

Daps

You can’t even get these nikkax in the same room to discuss a discrepancy for crying out loud

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
...Akademiks would never talk like this if he wasn't able to afford 2 or 3 securities whenever he's in the public, believe that. If they weren't there he would have been violated at least 10 times by now.

that's my entire point, the time to have done something to him was years ago, not now when he has money & all kinds of resources ie:..security detail..etc...