Akademiks goes on MDWG to talk about rappers promoting violence in hip hop, Mysonne not happy

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Ak is an easy target. That’s why I don’t respect rappers that pile on him. I watched the interview. He admitted that he played a role in amplifying Chicago beefs and he has since grown from that. Not sure what else nikkas want to hear.

when was the last time Mysonne spit a bar anyway?

Ak is an easy target?

So please show me a video of saycheesetv calling a womens baby a niglet and show me a saycheese series named war in chiraq?

It makes sense why y’all defend AK.

He’s literally a internet nikka that got famous

:mjlol:

he relates to 98% of you weirdos.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got his start as a forum poster, mainly SOHH and here. In 2012-2013 a lot of people thought (and he was) stealing prime coli content on his twitter/instagram (topics, memes, smileys etc), which at the time was unique here and helped him blow up.

his account still active here some variation of akademiks unless he changed it.

he literally a coli poster that turned the content here into big money talking about the shyt we talk here and monetizing it :manny:

Some hold resentment, but me personally i aint mad at it :manny:

So he's a no talent stealing loser. fukk him.

And stop adding dj to his name. He's not a dj.

And I'll be honest with yall. I don't see what's so brilliant about him or how he got so popular. He's boring and NEEDS other people to shine off of. I've watched everyday struggle before with him and Joe Budden on there and I didn't see anything about him, Joe or the lady that was interesting or worth watching.

Last edited: