Akademiks Says He Will Take Down The Whole Rap Industry If He's Convicted In Rape Lawsuit

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
DJ Akademiks is on the hot seat after his ex-girlfriend filed a rape lawsuit against him, but he isn’t going down without a fight. The controversial media personality recently claimed that if he does go down for his allegations, he will take the entire rap industry down with him.

Rolling Stone obtained court documents filed through the Superior Court of New Jersey; Ziya Abashe, the Off The Record host’s former partner, is suing him for rape and defamation. She claims that, upon visiting Akademiks’ home in 2022, she was met by two men who drugged and coerced her into drinking to inebriation before they assaulted and raped her.

The drugs compromised her memory, but she also recalled waking up to the former Everyday Struggle host also raping her despite her pleas for him to stop. She first spoke on these allegations at the end of 2023. Akademiks, however, stands on his innocence. “I can’t talk about too much because I’ve paid lawyers to handle sh*t in court,” he said during a stream on his Rumble channel on Monday (May 15). “These people who are coming at me are hoping that I f**k that up by handling it on social media. The police wants nothing to do with this. They’re saying there is no crime.”

DJ Akademiks also believes that there are deeper, darker links within this lawsuit as his ex-girlfriend Ziya Abashe has the same lawyer as one of Diddy’s sexual assault accusers, Lil Rod. “Is it possible that that person who’s really seeing the money grab was really the Diddy stuff?” he asked.

“And who was the biggest ni**a that covered the Diddy stuff? That lawyer allegedly reached out to some people of mine saying, ‘If Ak continues to doubt what we are purporting against Diddy, remember, we can file a lawsuit on him, too.’”

The polarizing, self-appointed pundit warned everyone in the music industry about his current case and how he would proceed if found guilty. “Let me tell you this about everyone in the industry: if Ak ever goes down, y’all going down with me,” he said. “‘Cause I hold no secrets for nobody.”

DJ Akademiks has become a major source of information and commentary on social media, much to the chagrin of many fans, but that has rubbed some of the people that he reports on the wrong way. One person, Meek Mill, spoke up after the rape lawsuit came out. “What ever these ni**as sold they soul too I’m not in it wtf,” he wrote via X, formerly known as Twitter. “Now he telling why he was reporting bad about people?”

Akademiks did not let the comment go without giving the Philadelphia rapper a piece of his mind. “I will say this to you, your face, on your death bed: I killed your career,” he said. “What was left of it. I jack off to the fact that your career is six feet under. You really gonna be on Twitter for the rest of ya f**king life. You blocked me and followed my exes, you’re a weirdo. Bye bye, Meek Mill.”

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
This didn't need it's own thread from Palestine's Most Wanted @BK The Great . I'm still waiting on my falafel Hamzah, stay off the chatty patty websites and get back in the kitchen :camby: