Akon Has Done More for Africans in One Year Than Most Charities Have Done in Decades: 2016 UPDATE

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
1. None of sources say how much China is giving him alone.
2. International means if you looked on the site, different countries including China.
3. I agree about outside hands but who is helping Akon from his own?
4. I don't agree with his viewpoint on that interview in 2007.

This is an interview in 2015

I know what International means, I put in quotes for formating sake.

China having any part in it is not good. They wouldn't invest pennies, they are definitely only about profit.

Heck any of those investors are going to want a profit. No one goes into Africa with billions of dollars of someone else's money with charity in their mind. So I think The Corge statements have some merit.

As for the video, he's had time to jump back. Why have the article deleted :yeshrug:

I just don't take anything at face value anymore. I don't care who they are.

Superstar
Daps
charities have a lot to lose actually helping their cause. If you have a job paying 100k that depends on the suffering of others, you aren't gonna be fast about achieving your goal. You'll want to achieve SOME goals for advertising purposes, but definitely not all.

Someone could buy a house in some african country for like 30k and start a charity that brings in nearly a million a year because in addition to donations charities have volunteers pay to work for them. So you're getting paid weekly by your workers & you also require a donation of a few hundred.

A lady in I think Namibia built a school there for $1,500USD, so if 1.5k can build a school imagine what the millions individual charities bring in could do?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what International means, I put in quotes for formating sake.

China having any part in it is not good. They wouldn't invest pennies, they are definitely only about profit.

Heck any of those investors are going to want a profit. No one goes into Africa with billions of dollars of someone else's money with charity in their mind. So I think The Corge statements have some merit.

As for the video, he's had time to jump back. Why have the article deleted :yeshrug:

I just don't take anything at face value anymore. I don't care who they are.

Outsiders aren't any good for Africa period but the method Akon is using is actually helping alot for those who need it the most.

The Corge may be skeptical to Akon's doings but the site has to look at it as...
1. Who is going to help them instead?
2. Is the Corge putting money to fix Africa?
3. What is a better way of doing it that doesn't get Akon killed or jailed?

Articles are deleted all the time in the newspapers from those years, that isn't a case that Akon asked to delete it or such. However 2007 he was all about the money( he addressed it on POWER 106) this week. He wanted the riches, he didn't care. His inner voice changed him years later. People grow up. It's a catch 22 with helping Africa. Right now he is doing something positive. Also I will wait to see more articles such as the Corge to complain for me to start asking more questions.