Albums Al Divino x Muggs - KiloGram (2020)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

y0j5I75.jpg

1. Jansport
2. Money On Ya Head
3. Streets Still
4. Kilogram
5. Jabba Jaws ft. Estee Nack
6. Mr. Dynamite
7. Landslide
8. Wildstyle
9. Larry Davis
10. Oven ft. RLX
11. Singapore

thought this was going to be a Divino album we would finally get on streaming.
but according to the Soul Asassins website, its not happening.

We are releasing this project on Limited Vinyl and CD, and Digital Download only here on SoulAssassins.com This project will NOT be released on any digital streaming sites.

By purchasing this item you agree not to upload this music to the Internet, so help you God. Uploading this album in any form will curse you for life, and bring bad fate to you and yours — you have been warned.

Sincerely, the Soul Assassins.

:stopitslime:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i respect that. artists gotta stop giving their art away for pennies. that doesnt mean sell a 12 minute ep for $500 but you know some type of middle ground :pachaha:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i respect that. artists gotta stop giving their art away for pennies. that doesnt mean sell a 12 minute ep for $500 but you know some type of middle ground :pachaha:

putting out on your own then having it up on streaming later down the line was always the right model for these guys.
I respect them not conforming but at the same time they've lost a hell of a bag for guys in their position the last few years.

some of them have such low monthly average listeners on these streaming sites that when they eventually do put all their good material up it won't generate them nowhere near as much as they deserve. now if they had out their releases out, then put it up streaming later, they would have a nice amount of monthly listeners while bringing in a working mans yearly salary every month.

then you could put out a deluxe or different version of the album/ep with bonus songs that won't ever be on streaming if you don't want to cheat fans who have spent a wild price on your music for some vinyl.

there's a lot to be critical of when it comes to these streaming sites and what they pay but I don't care who you are, that revenue stream is welcomed.

I know someone who works close with an indie band from New York, nowhere near close to getting famous, don't even get the Pitchfork or Fader coverage
but they've got close to or over 100k listeners month on Spotify and theyre prolly pulling in 50K a month...that right there lets them be full time musicians.

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y0j5I75.jpg

1. Jansport
2. Money On Ya Head
3. Streets Still
4. Kilogram
5. Jabba Jaws ft. Estee Nack
6. Mr. Dynamite
7. Landslide
8. Wildstyle
9. Larry Davis
10. Oven ft. RLX
11. Singapore

thought this was going to be a Divino album we would finally get on streaming.
but according to the Soul Asassins website, its not happening.

We are releasing this project on Limited Vinyl and CD, and Digital Download only here on SoulAssassins.com This project will NOT be released on any digital streaming sites.

By purchasing this item you agree not to upload this music to the Internet, so help you God. Uploading this album in any form will curse you for life, and bring bad fate to you and yours — you have been warned.

Sincerely, the Soul Assassins.

:stopitslime:

I only knew this dropped because I came across a download link. Someone was cursed the day it was released lol.