Al Green the crackhead owes me $5,000

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I'm confused....but say it ain't so. That's my GOAT male singer of all time. Not just the hits but the deep cuts in the whole catalog up until the gospel era. But even then he got some slaps because a lot of his gospel songs have the Al Green/ Willie Mitchell sound. He just changed words from baby to lord.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A coli breh seen it with his own eyes as a jit. When brehs doubted him, he recorded a phone call with his mother where she confirmed that she remembered it.

You should be able to search for the thread.

That might have been @Sterling Archer, but I could be wrong……. Judge say some real shyt, but anytime a topic about homosexuality comes up, he ODs on the insults and jokes and just tries to hard in general. It’s so over the top and forced that it comes across like he’s hiding something…. :manny:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
I swear y’all nikkas don’t know shyt…. Brother Ron Heard is a black history savant…….

So the fukk what! "Brother" Ron's Black history prowess has nothing to do with how he consistently hosts his show (WeBeAllTV), regularly talking over guests while regurgitating stupid questions.

:camby:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This has been known in Memphis :yeshrug:
nikkas in here like
dumbanddumber-hearnoevil.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So is Judge Joe. He got exposed for being a tranny chaser.

:dahell: when did this happen?!?!

A coli breh seen it with his own eyes as a jit. When brehs doubted him, he recorded a phone call with his mother where she confirmed that she remembered it.

You should be able to search for the thread.

:lolbron:

Judge Joe Brown fukks with trannies and I have seen it personally so Im not surprised that he would bring up trannies etc. The ones hiding often do.:francis:

1999. Memphis TN. On the SW corner of Mt Moriah and Sonora Dr there used to be a bike/skate shop right behind the Hamlet Apts, across the street from the skating rink, Putt Putt Golf and Neely's BBQ . Its now a motorcycle dealership. Before that though, me and my friends used to go that skate shop all the time to hang out. They lived in the Hamlets, I stayed down the street off Clarke. One day Joe Brown comes into the shop in full bike leotard attire like he Lance Armstrong or something. My boy gets an autograph. After that, we would see him often, I guess he lived near by. I tell my mom that I saw Judge Joe, and she told me to get his autograph too like my friend did for his mom.

Now in the apts, we used to play football in the middle by the park so we knew who everyone was and where they stayed. Im in 6th or 7th grade. There was tranny named "Tasha" that lived there. We all knew where he lived because he was the cousin of one of girls in the neighborhood. There were 3 Tashas over there and they were all cousins. We called them Fat Tasha, Skinny Tasha and Gay Tasha. One day We are coming from Dixie Queen across the street, I see Joe ride his bike into the apt complex. We never saw him do that before. We were hanging out in DQ for almost an hour. By the time we leave, I said to my boy Rob, "I gotta go find Jude Joe cause my mama want an autograph and I saw him come into the apts and he aint came out yet so lets just walk around." We do and it didnt take long, lo and behold while we were hanging out by the tennis court, we see Joe coming out the back patio of Gay Tasha house, fixing his helmet.

I dont bullshyt yall with the random stories I have about people. Judge Joe Brown fukked trannies. As early as 1999 at least. I know the year because I moved that summer back to Atlanta.

:ld:

Edit: 1999 was the year. This was the second time I moved to Atlanta so I was in 7th or 8th grade not 6 or 7.

Edit: I was gonna ask my mom to send me a picture of the autograph on the business card from the skate shop but she doesn't have it anymore. But she remembered the exact damn month. As Nov '98.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the fukk what! "Brother" Ron's Black history prowess has nothing to do with how he consistently hosts his show (WeBeAllTV), regularly talking over guests while regurgitating stupid questions.

:camby:
The questions aren’t stupid…. The brother has 100s of interviews people that needed their voices heard to tell us about our history…. Y’all nikkas stay worrying about the wrong shyt, and that’s why y’all get what y’all get….

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
The questions aren’t stupid…. Y’all nikkas stay worrying about the wrong shyt, and that’s why y’all get what y’all get….

You don't narrate what I should worry about, bytch ass nikka! Like I stated, I don't listen to platforms where the interviewer routinely interrupts/cuts off the guest(s) or can't ask poignant, direct questions. Now fix your tampon & keep it moving.

The brother has 100s of interviews people that needed their voices heard to tell us about our history.

As do other Black platforms with a historic slant, without the extra convoluted bullshyt attached.