AL HAYMON woke up feeling like this SUNDAY MORNING....

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
after Ruiz victory over Anthony Joshua in NYC late saturday evening...

D8LT9yGUIAIHU2S.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

to tell ya the truth....it really isn't about the MONEY in this situation breh :manny:

its the POWER that he now yields :umad:

every boxing manager , promoter, and trainer would love to lock up the heavyweight division belts..

at the same damn time....all these belts is under one roof ..PBC!!!!!!!!

not counting all the talent under his wing....

Errol Spence...the Charlo Twins..Pacquaio....Danny Jacobs...Thurman...Porter...Wilder..Clarrisa Shields and now new heavyweight champion Ruiz just to hame a few....

along with his lucrative FOX NETWORK deal and his longstanding relationship with SHOWTIME.....

and a whopping 100 plus more fighters active and still in development as PROS :whew:

the man has done it all.....

so with this type of POWER...the racist boxing media and his angry rivals...hoya..arum and hearns GOT TO RESPECT HIM NOW...

cause Haymon been had money long before he entered the boxing game

which is why he is able to pay these boxers so well.....

these guys are eating like nothing before......never seen so many millionaire black and latino boxers over such a short period of time

also most importantly he EMPOWERS them

most of these guys are changing the game..because they are forming thier OWN PROMOTIONAL COMPANIES....being BOSSES AS WELL :win:

like Floyd Mayweather said..."AL been had long paper....he was riding around in rolls royce's in the late 70's"

remember this is the guy who first promoted Micheal Jackson's first solo tour of North America back in the day

and TO THIS DAY still makes money from music with his role as the copromoter of the DRAKE/MIGOS nationwide tour in cooperation with Live Nation

tenor.gif

"AL HAYMON checks off of all my events" - Drizzy Drake :umad:

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Please tell me someone is on the horizon in the heavyweight division because I see nothing to be excited about.

At any weight class really. When was the last seriously big fight that had Vegas and all the news networks buzzin that wasn’t some fabricated clown shyt or a serious letdown? I mean two really good serious fighters matching up?

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Please tell me someone is on the horizon in the heavyweight division because I see nothing to be excited about.

At any weight class really. When was the last seriously big fight that had Vegas and all the news networks buzzin that wasn’t some fabricated clown shyt or a serious letdown? I mean two really good serious fighters matching up?

The heavyweight division is the glory division but it’s full of limited scrubs to be real...The best guy in the division might be the unified cruiserweight champ who just moving up Usyk. He got the most skill wise talent. But in HW boxing 1 shot can take u out so u always have that excitement. Anybody can get got in HW boxing word to AJ, Wlad, Mike Tyson, and other top boxers who got unexpected asswhoopings.

Boxing is not a marquee sport anymore so that why u dnt hear the computers puting..but they have good evenly match matchups all the frequently. Boxing just dnt have enough casual interest for a lot of reasons. But if u like boxing u can find a lot of good fights semi frequently.