Al Jazeera launching “Rightly” for US Conservative Audience

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Conservative / Radical Islam is actually quite lock in step with western conservatism

That’s the irony of it. But it still mixes terribly with the channel’s very obvious leanings towards social justice and highlighting the plight of marginalized communities.

This move would make more sense if they still had Al Jazeera America but they don’t. Not to mention, right wing conservatism is the ideological cause of a lot of bad things in the world including the blanket of war and chaos that’s been laid in their own region.

It’s whatever, Democracy Now never lost the left leaning journalism crown to begin with.

Edit: I will say this, their news coverage of Latin America leans slightly right imo. Especially Venezuela. But they still manage better than the mainstream outlets.

Last edited:

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
it's bad for their brand, their religion, and could even damage their countries relationship with the US...

pretty bad move all around but you're a simple guy

It makes sense if you think about it. :pachaha:

40ebafd4cdb31c02a4169b63a2004ae4.gif

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Yeah, I can't get my head around this one
Whoever is in charge is trying to get that right wing money... plain and simple...:ld:
AJ is in big financial trouble. i dont think this will be enough to stem it either and will backfire but they must be very desperate