Al Pacino becomes a father again at 83

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Acting icon Al Pacino, at age 83, and girlfriend Noor Alfalla, 29, welcomed his fourth child to the world, his camp said Thursday.

A representative for the actor issued a brief statement about the birth but did not include any other details about the joyous event, such as the height and weight of the newborn or where the birth took place.

"I am confirming that Al Pacino and Noor Alfallah have welcomed a son, named Roman Pacino," the actor's spokesman said. "No other statement or comments will be provided."

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
pacino-heat-great-ass.gif

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

Acting icon Al Pacino, at age 83, and girlfriend Noor Alfalla, 29, welcomed his fourth child to the world, his camp said Thursday.

A representative for the actor issued a brief statement about the birth but did not include any other details about the joyous event, such as the height and weight of the newborn or where the birth took place.

"I am confirming that Al Pacino and Noor Alfallah have welcomed a son, named Roman Pacino," the actor's spokesman said. "No other statement or comments will be provided."
I wonder if he was inspired by Succession 🤔