Alabama’s Abortion Law Puts Minors On Trial And Gives Their Fetuses A Lawyer

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Does a 5 month old (in utero) human being not deserve rights? This is not a trick question. I just think the liberal minded tend to simplify the whole abortion argument way too much. At what point does a human being deserve their Natural and Constitutional rights?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good. People would rather a murderer go free then a baby live. Just shows how disgusting you idiots truely are.
since the christian copout is that aborted babies go to heaven, arent we just doing them a favor? who wouldnt want to go to heaven:dwillhuh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does a 5 month old (in uteuro) human being not deserve rights? This is not a trick question. I just think the liberal minded tend to simplify the whole abortion argument way too much. At what point does a human being deserve their Natural and Constitutional rights?
when they start breathing

imo of course

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a mother decides to terminate a 8 month old (in utero) baby, and you're fine with that? A 7 pound, fully healthy baby boy, let's say. . . Cool?
yea, because theres living, breathing kids dying every day since we cant or wont take care of them

until we fix that i give a mothafukk about a fetus :yeshrug:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Does a 5 month old (in utero) human being not deserve rights? This is not a trick question. I just think the liberal minded tend to simplify the whole abortion argument way too much. At what point does a human being deserve their Natural and Constitutional rights?

you could frame it as you're taking away women's rights to do what they want with their bodies

to actually get to the topic...abortion is legal on a federal level and this Alabama law is a gross overstep of state powers and will be overturned.

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
yea, because theres living, breathing kids dying every day since we cant or wont take care of them

until we fix that i give a mothafukk about a fetus :yeshrug:
I don't think you know what you're talking about. So I'll save my comment.

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
you could frame it as at what point do you let a woman do what she wants to do with her body? 1 month, 5 months, whatever arbitrary number of days you decide?

to actually get to the topic...abortion is legal on a federal level and this Alabama law is a gross overstep of state powers and will be overturned.
Oh, but friend there exist many laws on the books that do not allow for a person to do what they want with their bodies (I'm against all of these, most likely). Your question can easily be flipped to when is it not just the woman's body anymore, but 2 bodies?