Alan from Two and a Half Men gotta be the most Useless Character ever

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
Freeloading off his bro, women walk all over him because he's weak, middle aged and unemployed. Dude is a self-loathing, always wanting a pity party fukkboy. Even his son doesn't respect him. fukk this guy. :scust:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Paid for his ex-wifes boob job and never got to see the new boobs

Had Mimi rogers on the show, she ten tears older, mouth already moving in different directions, still couldn't get any play

But he did get April bowby in her prime so I guess that's a win

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I stopped watching this show after sheen left/got fired, but caught the odd episode here and there, and they really doubled down on making him a loser in those final seasons, to the point where they tried to make him as pathetic as possible
Show jumped the shark with charlie on it

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I stopped watching this show after sheen left/got fired, but caught the odd episode here and there, and they really doubled down on making Alan a loser in those final seasons, to the point where they tried to make him as pathetic as possible

I think that's what made the show stop working. Charlie and Alan were both fukked up people in different ways. Alan was a freeloader and never caught a break, but at the same time, Charlie was an alcoholic who got lucky by not having to work a day in his life. You didn't really hate Alan because in the earlier seasons, he acted more like a human being and it seemed like he was trying half the time. He still had his own business and cared about Jake.

When Alan was living with Walden, it's like the writers decided to make him even more of a cartoon, but it didn't work because Walden had no flaws. He was a perfect human being, and it wasn't interesting because you're just wondering why Walden doesn't kick him out. I think in the beginning, it made sense because Walden needed to grow up and become more independent, and Alan could have helped take care of him and look out for him like a big brother. But then once Walden grew up, he started treating him the same way Charlie treated him and it stopped making sense because he's just some random stranger. If you don't want Alan living there, just tell him to kick rocks and get his own place. Especially since Jake wasn't even living there anymore. :mindblown:

I know Charlie Sheen left them in a really bad spot because the show was making a lot of money for a lot of people, but after season nine, damn near every episode was :trash:. Even before Charlie got fired, the show wasn't that good anymore, but I never felt like I had to take a shower after watching an episode.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that's what made the show stop working. Charlie and Alan were both fukked up people in different ways. Alan was a freeloader and never caught a break, but at the same time, Charlie was an alcoholic who got lucky by not having to work a day in his life. You didn't really hate Alan because in the earlier seasons, he acted more like a human being and it seemed like he was trying half the time. He still had his own business and cared about Jake.

When Alan was living with Walden, it's like the writers decided to make him even more of a cartoon, but it didn't work because Walden had no flaws. He was a perfect human being, and it wasn't interesting because you're just wondering why Walden doesn't kick him out. I think in the beginning, it made sense because Walden needed to grow up and become more independent, and Alan could have helped take care of him and look out for him like a big brother. But then once Walden grew up, he started treating him the same way Charlie treated him and it stopped making sense because he's just some random stranger. If you don't want Alan living there, just tell him to kick rocks and get his own place. Especially since Jake wasn't even living there anymore. :mindblown:

I know Charlie Sheen left them in a really bad spot because the show was making a lot of money for a lot of people, but after season nine, damn near every episode was :trash:. Even before Charlie got fired, the show wasn't that good anymore, but I never felt like I had to take a shower after watching an episode.

Yeah, Alan was a pathetic greedy leech in the last season, Walden had billions but would always bytch about him living there, yet appreciated him for saving his life…like breh, just give him a million dollars if you want him to leave damn

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Didn’t intentionally bump but I just went onto Prime and I actually forgot that Ashton Kutcher was a part of this show :dead: