Albert "Big Baby" Gore Jr. Will Be Stumping For Hillary (Warning Against 3rd Party Votes)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Low-Energy is back and BIGGER than ever :mjlol:

They're getting the gang back together.

Former Vice President Al Gore will hit the trail for Hillary Clinton, the Daily News has confirmed, reuniting him with a family he's long had a strained relationship with after serving as President Clinton's running mate.

Gore will be deployed to help try to dissuade skeptical liberals from voting third-party — both by reminding those weighing a Jill Stein or Gary Johnson vote of what happened to him when 100,000 Floridians voted for Ralph Nader in 2000, and by using his cache as a climate change warrior to try to woo environmentalists for Clinton.

It's an open question how much Gore will be able to energize millennial voters, a key group Clinton is struggling with as many consider third-party votes. Anyone under age 34 was too young to have voted in the 2000 election. But Democrats are hopeful that he can use that election as a cautionary tale, while selling young environmentalists on voting for his old running mate's wife.

Donald Trump, slams Tim Kaine for interrupting Mike Pence

afp-gu2j8.jpg

Al Gore did not attend the Democratic National Convention for Hillary Clinton, but did tweet out his support for the presidential candidate.
(BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/GETTY IMAGES)
Gore and the Clintons have had a sometimes-strained relationship. Gore angered Bill by keeping him at arm's length during the 2000 campaign, a move that many Democrats have cited as hurting more than helping Gore's chances, and didn't attend this year's Democratic National Convention.

But he made a point to endorse Clinton via Twitter as speculation mounted about renewed tensions.

"I am not able to attend this year's Democratic convention, but I will be voting for Hillary Clinton," Gore tweeted then. "Given her qualifications and experience — and given the significant challenges facing our nation and the world, including, especially, the global climate crisis, I encourage everyone else to do the same."

Al Gore heading out to stump for Hillary Clinton

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always have been and always will be a big fan of dude. In terms of raw intelligence, I think he one of the smartest politician's ever.

We need the smartest people possible in office. Not somebody who's slick or good at commanding the room

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Always have been and always will be a big fan of dude. In terms of raw intelligence, I think he one of the smartest politician's ever.

We need the smartest people possible in office. Not somebody who's slick or good at commanding the room
He's smart, but we just like being funny. I have no real issue with Al Gore. Atleast he discusses climate change.