*Album* my debut album

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY

here is my debut album. i wrote, produced, recorded and mixed it all. take a listen and let me know what you think- good, bad and indifferent. i'm open to all feedback and constructive criticism.

album is a story telling project from being kid and falling in love with hip hop while growing up in the 90's.

happy new year to everybody and blessings to all.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Pros: I actually enjoyed this lol. The production was good, I liked the interludes and the subject matter was personal and thoughtful....it reminded me of a Cormega album.

Cons: Not sure if it was the mic you used or how it was mixed, but the vocals didnt match the professionalism of the production.

Standout tracks: Fallen Angels, Dope Kicks, Yo MTV, Discipline

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

here is my debut album. i wrote, produced, recorded and mixed it all. take a listen and let me know what you think- good, bad and indifferent. i'm open to all feedback and constructive criticism.

album is a story telling project from being kid and falling in love with hip hop while growing up in the 90's.

happy new year to everybody and blessings to all.

The bars have substance - I like this
The flow is choppy at time but I like it.
Beats are good - they just need some tweaking
Now the mixing needs a lot of work,
Delivery wise - you sound bored on the intro.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
Pros: I actually enjoyed this lol. The production was good, I liked the interludes and the subject matter was personal and thoughtful....it reminded me of a Cormega album.

Cons: Not sure if it was the mic you used or how it was mixed, but the vocals didnt match the professionalism of the production.

Standout tracks: Fallen Angels, Dope Kicks, Yo MTV, Discipline
definitely got a better mic i will be using going forward and a proper pop filter. i'm learning as i go along. appreciate all the feedback