ALBUM OF THE YEAR! Nipsey Hussle-Victory Lap(Discussion Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukkING CLASSIC ALBUM

full
we knew it when it came out...and thats what mattered

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Still cant get back to listening to his music... i might play a few songs here and there but i used to bump Victory Lap religiously... now i cant even get past Rap N****s

I still run through his discography on a regular basis. But his heartfelt songs always bring the tears to flowing:mjcry:

One Take 3, Bigger Than Life, Outro, Crenshaw & Slauson, I don't Stress, Loaded Basis, Real Big. Sometimes it be the music and sometimes it just be certain lyrics he say, but the tears start flowing. Then I be mad about the whole shyt all over again.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still cant get back to listening to his music... i might play a few songs here and there but i used to bump Victory Lap religiously... now i cant even get past Rap N****s

with me, I have no problems listening to his songs

to me the problem are the interviews, I'm just now starting to be able to watch some of his interviews

and not even full interviews, I'm only able to watch those motivation/inspiration clips that people have created of Nipsey on youtube

We lost a good one yall, but I personally believe it was his time to transition

The fact that his album was called Victory Lap tells you that....who would name their debut album Victory Lap?

That supposed to be the title of your last album....the shyt was ordained

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

this really grew on me right before victory lap dropped. usually hate when artists use the same word over n over but after a few listens this shyt clicked. one of the HARDEST beat drops of all time by the way. Nip really delivered for all the fans on Victory Slap:wow:

slappers from front to fukkin back:wow:

same here but you know why its because Nipsey's songs have a theme that he sticks too and his verses are actually sayin something and go along with the theme of these song.
If this were lets say somethin like the Migo's it would be just random babble on top of a hook with no coherent sound.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
with me, I have no problems listening to his songs

to me the problem are the interviews, I'm just now starting to be able to watch some of his interviews

and not even full interviews, I'm only able to watch those motivation/inspiration clips that people have created of Nipsey on youtube

We lost a good one yall, but I personally believe it was his time to transition

The fact that his album was called Victory Lap tells you that....who would name their debut album Victory Lap?

That supposed to be the title of your last album....the shyt was ordained
never thought about that smh.

rip Nipsey