Albums/Mixtapes that are Better Chopped & Screwed?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps

Whole Live.Love.Asap tape, pretty much every song is better chopped
Haven't listened to the regular version in years:whew:
A lot of Sauce Walka's shyt is better chopped too

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Interesting selection:ehh:
Channel Orange is probably pretty good chopped as well:ohhh:

I stumbled upon it on slim k's insta I think. shyt like nikes, white ferarri, Futura free, etc bang tbh.

I'm not a huge channel orange fan, sadly. But I would probably listen to like a 20 min chopped & screwed version of Pyramids.

I got this cyndi Lauper girls just wanna have fun chopped and screwed remix that is fuego too.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
640x640.jpg

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I stumbled upon it on slim k's insta I think. shyt like nikes, white ferarri, Futura free, etc bang tbh.

I'm not a huge channel orange fan, sadly. But I would probably listen to like a 20 min chopped & screwed version of Pyramids.

I got this cyndi Lauper girls just wanna have fun chopped and screwed remix that is fuego too.

I don’t know about the whole thing but I just found this one of the lil interlude in the middle
Aye send me that Cyndi Lauper joint breh:russ:
Chopped and screwed be making everything sound hard:dead:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

I don’t know about the whole thing but I just found this one of the lil interlude in the middle
Aye send me that Cyndi Lauper joint breh:russ:
Chopped and screwed be making everything sound hard:dead:

My nikka! Thank you! All I really wanted was that second part and it sounds as heavenly as expected. :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

And lmao, yo, for real. In the right hands, they make shyt sound next level. Perfect hazy/late night driving music

This is another favorite from I think Ron C

Now I gotta see if I got PND C&S. I really need that second Miguel album chopped and screwed though. Do you..., Use Me, p*ssy is Mine sheesh

Great thread, bro!