Q75pAan.jpg

Name more brehs.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
College Dropout
im gonna get fried for this, but Diplomatic Immunity. almost any beat centred around chipmunk samples sounds like ass now. I hated that era

Couldn't agree more. The only Dipshyt songs I find at all redeeming are the ones centered around shytty hairmetal samples for some reason. Like the Winger joint.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Couldn't agree more. The only Dipshyt songs I find at all redeeming are the ones centered around shytty hairmetal samples for some reason. Like the Winger joint.

Built This City? ehh I didn't like that

like the opera shyt was crazy, Get Em Daddy/Im The shyt/Mighty Mighty Dipset etc etc I still fukk with those beats. but the ones built around a chipmunk sample I just cant fukk with

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
College Dropout
im gonna get fried for this, but Diplomatic Immunity. almost any beat centred around chipmunk samples sounds like ass now. I hated that era
I love that album at the time but listening to it recently...yeah it sounds dated. Still some bangers on there

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Power of the Dollar

I had the bootleg in 99, was a 50 hypeman long before it was cool. but like most Trackmasters related stuff, it didn't age. I still rock Corner Bodega, The Hit and Rowdy Rowdy but a lot of doesn't sound good

GRODT suffered the same fate as a lot of 03 albums, not the same sounds as the other 2 I named, but still sounds mostly terrible or just dated now