Alchemist drops 2 older joints with Earl, but finally mixed properly.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Wind In My Sails

:wow:
I wish these 2 would make a project. A lot of their songs are super short, like these 2, Uncle Al, E. Coli, etc, and have an unfinished feel to them.

I think Earl is mad talented but he lost me a bit on his last 2 projects, going a bit too experimental and far left for my taste. I think Al could help reign him in a little bit for a focused and tight project.

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
I agree he could do with a bit of guidance. . I didn't like his last stuff either. .

I get it that he's his own artist and what not, but I think it can be frustrating as a listener. .

Like Hat-Trick for example . . The live version is amazing and you hear the emotion in his voice. . The studio recorded version pales in comparison

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
wax went fast af SMH

hes trying to weed out bots but i got froze out
@areohbee82 was able to get one. After the Tea in China fiasco I didn't even bother trying. I used to do web design, and Shopify is one of the easiest platforms for bots to exploit. I wish he'd have stayed on Bandcamp. On Bandcamp I had to move fast with his drops, but as long as you moved reasonably fast you could get it. Now on Shopify it feels impossible. They're gone literally in less than 10 seconds.

I know he's got stuff already pressed up in limited quantities (like today's drop), but I really hope he moves to pre-orders for Tea in China Deluxe. Unfortunately I think the Lulu Deluxes are already pressed up, so probably no potential there for pre-orders.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
@areohbee82 was able to get one. After the Tea in China fiasco I didn't even bother trying. I used to do web design, and Shopify is one of the easiest platforms for bots to exploit. I wish he'd have stayed on Bandcamp. On Bandcamp I had to move fast with his drops, but as long as you moved reasonably fast you could get it. Now on Shopify it feels impossible. They're gone literally in less than 10 seconds.

I know he's got stuff already pressed up in limited quantities (like today's drop), but I really hope he moves to pre-orders for Tea in China Deluxe. Unfortunately I think the Lulu Deluxes are already pressed up, so probably no potential there for pre-orders.

BC is 15%

i know they give big artists like him a better deal, but they might have been taking too much. Shopify is trash