Alchemist Production Discography (1997-2022)

Wee Bey

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props, double +rep if the tracks he did for a dude named Raze are in there, can't find any of those except for 'Fall Back' which is :noah:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
think there may be 1 or 2 i can add, but damn this is alot to look over ill let you know. good job with the chronlogical order and tagging im too lazy lol

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
out of the unconfirmed tracks im almost positive Difficult Times and Reign Supreme are official. the other 2 i believe are not Al

heres an untitled mixtape track for a Queens cat called The Shark, dropped around 05 if i had to guess. cant confirm but it was tagged as Al when it leaked

the shark - prod by alchemist.mp3

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
:myman:
props
hope Big Noyd -N.O.Y.D. is on here. Been looking for that track without kay slay yelling on it.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn: this shyt cray, just finished with the download

736 songs , 2.5 gigs

Am just have a separate Library of a legend ( producer edition) folder in my external , cause properly tagging this and by that i mean giving it one tag for album etc would be useless since this is just all the songs he has worked on, AMAZING collection though

when is the next one droppi? dre right?

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i like them tracks he did for domo genesis..especially this one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWLd9bG0lLA]Domo Genesis - All Alone [Prod. The Alchemist] - YouTube[/ame]

:smoker:

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
:damn: this shyt cray, just finished with the download

736 songs , 2.5 gigs

Am just have a separate Library of a legend ( producer edition) folder in my external , cause properly tagging this and by that i mean giving it one tag for album etc would be useless since this is just all the songs he has worked on, AMAZING collection though

when is the next one droppi? dre right?

i know i just finished too- this is too sick

props again won won