Alex Caruso (wrist) out 6-8 weeks after dirty foul from Grayson Allen

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Grayson never gets checked…he got mob ties?
screen-shot-2018-06-17-at-9-57-50-am.png

mob ties:wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
NBA coaches are so soft nowadays let opposing players do whatever and cry to the league

A lil guy like Grayson should never have the confidence to play dirty

Why teams got a 3rd string big man racking up DNP - Coach Decisions for when they could put breh in to mash on some little instigator?

Doc is super guilty of this letting cats do whatever to the Sixers while just standing on the sideline like :unimpressed:

I'm not even advocating some dirty push from behind shyt like Jokic did, I'm talking about send your 3rd string big in to come straight at their guy on a box out or moving screen and head hunt

And it doesn't even have to be the same guy, although in Grayson case I'd advocate for it - in hockey if you take a run at some little guy on my team then we're taking a run at a little guy on your team

shyt is sad these coaches don't look out for their guys these days

Gil Scott-Heroin

He, him, his, nxgga
Daps
There was nothing dirty about that play
Just becuz he fell hard doesn’t make it a dirty play. He’s clearly going for the ball

The initial contact was fine, because he was going for the ball, but it's the follow through where he pulls Caruso arms which is the problem. It doesn't even make the top-10 list of dirty plays by him, but that should tell you his intent on that play and any other when he's 'defending'.