Alex Caruso (wrist) out 6-8 weeks after dirty foul from Grayson Allen

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Just becuz he fell hard doesn’t make it a dirty play. He’s clearly going for the ball

The initial contact was a legit play on the ball, the right arm was just on some ima make sure he falls on his face shut. He uses the right arm to guide Caruso down....this is pretty obvious the 2nd part wasnt meant to do shyt but fukk Alex up

Theres a difference between giving a hard solid foul and hitting folk in mid air when they are defenseless. That's when ppl can bust they head and get concussed or worse so fukk all that "restoring the feeling" shyt:childplease:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
The initial contact was a legit play on the ball, the right arm was just on some ima make sure he falls on his face shut. He uses the right arm to guide Caruso down....this is pretty obvious the 2nd part wasnt meant to do shyt but fukk Alex up

I'm not trying to shoot dude bail but it looked like he was going for the ball on both swipes...if you watch the slowed down video his hands are clearly trying to knock the ball out. I think Allen was just being reckless

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Seriously, why hasn't a team goon just knocked this bytch made fakkit out by now? He's been doing this shyt since Duke and NOBODY has done anything back to his bytch ass.

If I'm a fukking GM, I'm telling my most don't give a fukk bench goon to knock his ass down and we'll cover the fine.

The thing is every team in the league would love to have a player like that on their team, just not play against him.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exact same play and how I broke my wrist against that white boy that use to play quarterback for Georgia when he fouled me

:ohhh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ngl, it’s ji funny to see posters advocate for gooning after clowning a guy for falling on the wrong end of that behavior. But that’s another topic. :pachaha:

If I were a coach, I’d think these light suspensions is a signal for me to send in a player from deep in the bench to enforce things for me. Caruso really injured while this fool gets a slap on the wrist? Bulls brehs, don’t go out like no hoes now….:usure: