Alex Jones on Megyn Kelly show thread

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Liberal network NBC giving this clown a platform with one of their top paid news host
The money they're making from their anti-administration is crazy. She went from peddling bullshyt 5x a week, to only Sunday night. Good for her.

Has bill hit another woman?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Edit.

<iframe src="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1) this was clearly a hit piece, they weren't even pretending to be objective or fair to him

2) for as long as alex jones has been at this, he looked like a pure amateur :whew:
he was sweating like a pig and stammering over his answers..not a good look for jones

3) Alex jones may be a con man and a piece of shyt or whatever, I don't particularly care for him...but I've noticed none of his critics ever attack his guests.
the man has former CIA/FBI/ATB agents and insiders on there regularly and they drop gems...:sas2:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will never watch this interview and a lot of America apparently felt the same way. Apparently the show was #3 in its time slot that night and the episode is being deemed a flop given all the hype and controversy surrounding it.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
1) this was clearly a hit piece, they weren't even pretending to be objective or fair to him

2) for as long as alex jones has been at this, he looked like a pure amateur :whew:
he was sweating like a pig and stammering over his answers..not a good look for jones

3) Alex jones may be a con man and a piece of shyt or whatever, I don't particularly care for him...but I've noticed none of his critics ever attack his guests.
the man has former CIA/FBI/ATB agents and insiders on there regularly and they drop gems...:sas2:
Fukk this guy and his whole existence, guest list, contributer list, his probiotic essentials, his survival packs, all the bullsh1t. He is a conman actor, who targets the naive, fringe, neckbeards, he's a fukking chicken hawk. He just needs to hurry up and commit that.
Paul Watson is a bit€h a$$ coward, Tommy Robinson is a neo nazi piece of sh1t, Jack Posbiasck (sp) is a stolen valor fraud a$$ puzzy, Tim Poole is another fukking coward a$$ b1tch, James Corsi and Roger Stone are old senile fukking con men that are just trying to stay relevant in a world that is passing them by, Alex Jones is a fukking character whore that will do ANYTHING for a dollar, and then claim that he is independent patriot that would never compromise his values for anything and is ready to start "1776" again......but if sh1t was to pop off, he would be the very first one to throw a rock and hide his hands. He is the original definition of a snowflake