Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly 1 billion in second defamation trial.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cmon now. Lol. They can't legally do that?

?????

They sure can. Defamation, libel, and slander are no joke.

They can hit you for presumed damages to all the families effected, and money they think he made off that fukkery.

But realistically speaking, no one expects him to pay that much. He'll appeal, and probably get that number knocked down a bit. The bankruptcy people are saying he's going through would easily be used as an argument that that amount is disproportionate to what he has, or ever made.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I've been following Jones for probably almost 20 years. I've been a conspiracy head for most of my adult life and probably as a teen as well but I was into shyt like UFO's, secret military bases, chemtrails and HARP. But then the conspiracy world started getting dark once it began mixing with contemporary politics and Alex Jones led the fukking charge. Once he got on that birther shyt I paid him no mind.

fukk Alex Jones. Run his pockets.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heā€™s going to be moving money / property over to his wife and find all kind of ways to make sure he doesnā€™t lose everything
You think a simple transfer to his wife will save his assets? Whatā€™s he going to say I signed it over no take backs :heh:

Last edited:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
vwpLW63.gif

If Iā€™m him this my next moveā€¦

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Tinfoilism was really paying that much?:mjtf: I would've been on this shyt back in 09' . My pull out game is immaculate so these cacs would've never caught me slippin.
It still pays that much. Ad revenue for starters. Paying to advertise on the platform. Donations. We get ragged for it but whites are pretty obsessed with seeking out leader figures too.