All 3 of these dudes married snow bisons. Another Pawgset failure.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
My wife KNOWS off jump to never ever suggest that shyt. That type of emasculation aint in her anyway.

fakkits excuse that shyt by saying "I just see a happy couple having fun"

If that is considered "fun" give me boredom

And if they keep pestering you talmbout “its only a joke” and you tell em “fukk up on outta here with that”...they gonna say you’re boring, too serious, homophobic, sensitive, not comfortable with your sexuality, etc.

:rudy::camby:

100%

Halloween coming up... if your girl/wife suggest ya'll dress up as some female characters or some shyt... she don't see u as a man and that just a factual fact :hubie:

Pure gospel.

Imagine a hoe telling denzel to put on a dress :mjlol:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
And if they keep pestering you talmbout “its only a joke” and you tell em “fukk up on outta here with that”...they gonna say you’re boring, too serious, homophobic, sensitive, not comfortable with your sexuality, etc.

:rudy::camby:

Pure gospel.

Imagine a hoe telling denzel to put on a dress :mjlol:
100% truth

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Water seeks its' own level. Yall love feigning outrage when you know good and damn well most women of any race wouldn't be tripping over their feet to get with those dudes. Half of you would roast them on the spot if they walked in the barbershop. Only one of those dudes looks like he remotely takes care of himself. Acting like these goofy negros are Idris Elba and your sister would be dying to be in their presence. :mjlol:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
we're saying brehs like this mess it up for other black men because it perpetuates this stereotype that we can only get fat white women which is not true
if you're going to PAWG,PAAG,PAIG,or PALG do it with a woman that's at least a 7
So pawging is only for #handsome gang:mjcry: