All American on The CW (Renewed for season 3)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It happens. There was a ridiculously attractive girl in my high school that all the girls hated because she was a new transfer student and the Queen Bee felt threatened by her, so she put out a signal for no one to fukk with her. So she was persona non grata. It happens :yeshrug:

Eh, maybe in that scenario. That's females though, in his case he was new to the school and nobody told him not to mess with the coach's daughter. He seemed to be going off strictly looks.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh, maybe in that scenario. That's females though, in his case he was new to the school and nobody told him not to mess with the coach's daughter. He seemed to be going off strictly looks.

Yea no way in hell im taking the bedwench over the coach’s daughter (unless it comes out they’re siblings :whoa:)

I think it was similar because she told the white boy in the car she lost her best friend (the girl Spencer likes) and her friends because she cheated with him. So it sounds like nobody fukks with her because homegirl doesn’t.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ehh: Trailer wasn't bad.. Looking kinda like a black O.C.

Basically is. But I’m getting more 90210 vibes from it. The 2009 version. The way it’s shot feels just like it.

I'm pretty sure this show uses the exact same High School campus as both the OG 90210 series & The CW's 90210 series did, too.

If Coach Taye Diggs turns out to be the lead character's Father, you can also add "One Tree Hill" vibes to this show.

EDIT:

@MaliktheRapper Did you peep that Davina from "The Originals" is on this show? She plays Coach Taye Digg's QB son's GF.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I think the coach is Spencer’s uncle..not his dad.

This show is really good. Even the hood scenes...like I don’t hate the gang boy...he just doesn’t see a way out...like so many people.

I want to protect the little brother at all cost. I know something will happen he to wholesome

Yeah I'm thinking uncle too unless the "dad" left because he knew that wasn't his actual kid or some shyt. Otherwise you'd think that dude would know what his dad looked like. Dude wasn't a baby when he left so that's the only way I can see him being his dad based on what we currently know.

Even if Coach Taye Diggs ends up being revealed as the Uncle instead of his Father, the show is still setting up incest seeing as Coach Taye Digg's daughter would be a 1st cousin.:scust:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure this show uses the exact same High School campus as both the OG 90210 series & The CW's 90210 series did, too.

If Coach Taye Diggs turns out to be the lead character's Father, you can also add "One Tree Hill" vibes to this show.

EDIT:

@MaliktheRapper Did you peep that Davina from "The Originals" is on this show? She plays Coach Taye Digg's QB son's GF.

Yea I saw Davina fine ass :whew:

The little brother from PLL is the hating ass white boy too.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Even if Coach Taye Diggs ends up being revealed as the Uncle instead of his Father, the show is still setting up incest seeing as Coach Taye Digg's daughter would be a 1st cousin.:scust:
Yeah but that's because we know things the character don't. I guess it would be technically incest but I wouldn't look at this the same as somebody who knowingly knew that was their first cousin. To me that's a difference.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

EDIT:

Yea I saw Davina fine ass :whew:

The little brother from PLL is the hating ass white boy too.

:wow: Whenever I see the actress that played Davina on "The Originals" on other movies & TV shows, she looks way finer than she did on "The Originals". I was never attracted to her on "The Originals", but she always stands out when I see her in other movies & TV shows.

I finally watched seasons 2 & 3 of PLL this past summer. Breh are you saying Aria/Lucy Hale's younger brother on PLL is the same dude playing the hating-ass WR?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Whenever I see the actress that played Davina on "The Originals" on other movies & TV shows, she looks way finer than she did on "The Originals". I was never attracted to her on "The Originals", but she always stands out when I see her in other movies & TV shows.

I finally watched seasons 2 & 3 of PLL this past summer. Breh are you saying Aria/Lucy Hale's younger brother on PLL is the same dude playing the hating-ass WR?

Davina wasn't as fly to me early on because she had too much of a baby face. But, she's a baddie now. I always had it for Phoebe Tonkin/Haley...though she fell victim to what white boys see as the standard of beauty and started starving herself. Jessica Stroup/Silver did the same shyt :huhldup: They both started to look sickly but, at first they were certified dimes :wow:

Yea that's him

cody-christian-1338320678.jpg

18-36-5002-1014x570.jpg

Daps
Ugh Guess I was wrong.....still hoping I’m not

Spencer really may be the mistake baby between his mom & ex nfl player.

I hate cops sooo much. This made my BLOOD HOT seeing that car seem.

I know the white guy from LLP character isn’t racist. He just tone deaf when it comes to shyt he shouldn’t do...he definitely not like his Daddy

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Why the women so damn fine on this show

These niccas got a maid??? :sitdown:

And what’s good with the stud’s storyline?? Is it really needed??

I like the show right now but if it doesn’t pick up, I can’t do it.

I need more football but I get the involving the other aspects. Friday Night Lights ended up being one of my favorite shows. Let’s see how this goes

And Lord knows they couldn’t leave me alone at the house with the coach’s daughter at that age. :shaq:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Our black kings y’all seed up a black woman and leave her and your son in the hood dodging bullets, but marry Becky and move to calabasas :Wahala:

Not surprised Taye Diggs abandoned his black son to go live with his pawg in Beverly Hills :mjlol:

:dead: They casted Taye Diggs perfectly for this role. All of the stereotypes about Coach Taye Diggs' personal life are very similar to Taye Diggs' real-life personal life.

Last edited: