ALL-AMERICAN SEASON 5 | Discussion Thread - The CW - OCT 10TH

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The time that Billy took to tell Jabari "tell my family I love them" he could have used to run his ass off the bus before it went over.... These writers fukked this death scene up even more with this piss poor explanation..... :snoop:

lol i know dude had like 10 seconds chilling in the bus reminiscing

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
The time that Billy took to tell Jabari "tell my family I love them" he could have used to run his ass off the bus before it went over.... These writers fukked this death scene up even more with this piss poor explanation..... :snoop:
It looked more suicidal than anything. And if that’s not what they were going for then it truly is the worst ever character death I can remember.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It looked more suicidal than anything. And if that’s not what they were going for then it truly is the worst ever character death I can remember.

at 2minutes jabari is off the bus

at 2min and 14 seconds is when the bus falls off the cliff

:mjlol:

dude was chilling there for 14 seconds reminiscing and giving a damn speech

the bus was small as hell to, even my 83 year old grandma would have got off that bus with time to spare

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Man I just caught up on the episodes post-break.

When Spencer dropped his phone, my chest dropped with it no lie. Not Coach Billy man :to:

The last episode was probably the best one they've had in a while (outside of that fugazi scene on the schoolbus). They really did a great job showing the different ways we all process the death of a loved one, good and bad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So everyone is getting a “special” how they are dealing with billy baker

Who’s next the wife?
Jabari?
Billy baker pov episode :mjlol: