All Belts do is Collect Dust: Danny Garcia vs Lamont Peterson & KidChoc vs Lee..PBC on NBC Apr11th

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Premier Boxing Champions in conjunction with NBC & #swiftset bring to you.....

The Official Danny Swift Garcia Celebration thread AKA The Victory Lap AKA Purge at The Barclays 2 : Salkas revenge :purge: AKA Lets all laugh at the Stevie Wonder scorecards

Now a lot of you cockroaches been in your feelings :mjcry: about The Muhfukking Champ being on the Brock Lesnar title defense plan :brawklol: Or Breaking the Machines Face N sending him to headline bingo halls...Or Retiring El Terrible...Or Sending Khan back to the future...Or my favorite beating the Mexican Briggs, The Matt Hardy of plumbers... if its happening on Twitter its Happening in his living room, Mr. Land more headbutts then right hands himself Mauricio Herrera :pacspit:

Whatever the reason for the tears N bias may be #swiftset stays at the top like toupees :umad:

Now let's get to what we've all been waiting for.....

Danny "Swift" Garcia 29(17 kos) - 0
zxiqxyS.jpg

Vs

Lamont Peterson 33 (17 kos) - 2 - 1
LS0db42.jpg

Co main event

Kid Chocolate 31(22 kos) - 0
team-kid-chocolate-shirt_grande.jpg

Vs

Andy Lee 34(24 kos) - 2

Chavez-Jr-vs-Lee-1_1.jpg

#swiftset:demonic:

:mfchamp:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Premier Boxing Champions in conjunction with NBC & #swiftset bring to you.....

The Official Danny Swift Garcia Celebration thread AKA The Victory Lap AKA Purge at The Barclays 2 : Salkas revenge :purge: AKA Lets all laugh at the Stevie Wonder scorecards

Now a lot of you cockroaches been in your feelings :mjcry: about The Muhfukking Champ being on the Brock Lesnar title defense plan :brawklol: Or Breaking the Machines Face N sending him to headline bingo halls...Or Retiring El Terrible...Or Sending Khan back to the future...Or my favorite beating the Mexican Briggs, The Matt Hardy of plumbers... if its happening on Twitter its Happening in his living room, Mr. Land more headbutts then right hands himself Mauricio Herrera :pacspit:

Whatever the reason for the tears N bias may be #swiftset stays at the top like toupees :umad:

Now let's get to what we've all been waiting for.....

Danny "Swift" Garcia 29(17 kos) - 0
zxiqxyS.jpg

Vs

Lamont Peterson 33 (17 kos) - 2 - 1
LS0db42.jpg

Co main event

Kid Chocolate 31(22 kos) - 0
team-kid-chocolate-shirt_grande.jpg

Vs

Andy Lee 34(24 kos) - 2

Chavez-Jr-vs-Lee-1_1.jpg

#swiftset:demonic:

:mfchamp:

This is the type of intro I was expecting from #swiftset :obama:

Next week brehs:banderas:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Real Talk, I think one of these fights are going to be on some FOTY shyt. Like all the styles just match up too good. Everybody can also punch a bit so I think the fans are going to be in for a treat.

#Boxing :ohlawd: