All BS aside, Will Smith is the greatest all around entertainer of all time

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Jaime is mad talented, but he was always under someone else's umbrella until Any Given Sunday.

Will has always been the focal point. Almost 40 years of being on top of whatever field he was in is something you can't overlook.
I remember when Will Smith was basically the MCU by himself for like 5 summers lmao

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Lol this is all subjective and I fuk with will heavy as an actor. But the above is def debatable. Even if that was the case, the “rating” between the two is close. While on the music side, the gap is much wider (pause)
Jamie is an amazing musician. And yeah a better musician than Will, but his musical career will never be what Will's was. Will has had the bigger career in all 3 categories. They both killed it in Ali though.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
giphy.gif

Will Smith is the Serena Williams of Entertainment.

King Richard was made to point this out to your subconscious

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhh

Jamie Foxx
Jaime is mad talented, but he was always under someone else's umbrella until Any Given Sunday.

Will has always been the focal point. Almost 40 years of being on top of whatever field he was in is something you can't overlook.
Thank you for your Will Smith appreciation post but

&

We going by talent over here jack, gtfho :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think both Will and Jamie edge each other out in different ways. Jamie is more talented when it comes to straight up comedy, and being a musician. But I got Will when it comes to movies. He has classics that I'll run back anyday. And I prefer the Fresh Prince over the Jamie Foxx show anyway. But both have classics when it comes to music. Both of them are great actors though.

Daps
Acting = Jamie is a little better and more versatile but Will puts butts in seats

Music = Jamie is more gifted (singing, piano etc) as an actual musician but Will had a more prolific career

Comedy = Jamie has been a successful standup and starred in one of the best sketch comedy shows ever. Fresh Prince was a great show but that's more acting overall than straight comedy like In Living Color. If Chris Rock was clowning Katie Holmes back when Jamie was with her....JF would have just roasted Chris instead of slapping him.

In terms of natural ability, I think Jamie has a sizeable lead but in terms of "results," I think Will has gotten more out of his talent. Jamie's almost too talented for his own good where he might be better served focusing more strongly on a specific area.