All COWBOYS haters in ONE thread. No one's safe. "IT'S OVER!" - Dez :rozaylaugh:

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
D0sewyX.gif
D0sewyX.gif
D0sewyX.gif

Enough is Enough. They have taken this franchise as far as it can go.

The offensive line has been rebuild.

The backfield has been rebuilt

The WR corps has been rebuilt

That leaves one common denominator.

Enough with 8-8, or even 5-11.

I want this team to go 2-14 and a mutiny against Garrett. I want to players to lose faith in Romo. It's gotta be that way or this franchise will be in a constant stall for another 2 to 3 years.

9-7.

Yall know its coming.:mjlol:

Come on fukkboys put your money where your mouth is.

these are the same nikkas who legitimately think tony romo can get them a championship:russ::pachaha::bryan::heh:

I dont know if yall forgot but the curse of Jimmie Johnson aint going no where. While everyone drinkin that kool aid im in the cut siting back anticipating a Cowboys late season 3-5 game losing streak and the Eagles winning the division while the Seahawks/49ers sneak into the wild card spot or a Tony Romo 4th quarter interception to seal a first round exit. See you guys in December.

ya i aint worried about the cowboys. we know what happens when december hits. cowboys fans have been talking mad shyt to me on here even though their team has the exact same amount of losses as my team:what:

tried to tell these DALLASS fans to be more humble, but that arrogance and pride :wow:

fukk them nikkas :russ:

we goin 15-1 yall! swagboyz back!

be arrogant, brehs
2ldy9uu.png

Cowboys nation is tumbleweed status right now :dead:

They've been doing it all season. They've only beaten one decent team this season and that was the Seahawks and the Seahawks are looking very shakyyyy since, they lost to the Rams, then barely beat a .500 Panthers team

...the end of Cowgirls Chapter:umad:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAN SNYDER AND COLT MCCOY BEAT YALL AT HOME

:pachaha: :pachaha: get outsmarted by jim haslett brehs

fukkboys season is over

Should I make a thread about how DEZ aint shyt because that rookie corner shut him down?? just like the Cowboys fans make about Sherman every fukking week?

Michael Sam Won lmao

here comes 8-8

in the end the cowboys ended up reverting back to their old ways

remember this by the time december rolls around

breeland made dez his bytch:whoo:

what a fukkin game though....i was almost in :to:after that kerrigan fumble slipped from his hands and emerson didnt catch that NO...game should have never went to OT but is all good mccoy showed some heart and balls something cousins lacked....our defense won this though:ohlawd:, our secondary that was hella inconsistent all year stepped up huge...merriweather is a erratic as fukk but when fam is on his shyt he is a true playmaker sorta like a poormans ed reed...

fukkboy fans we tried to tell yall this was all a fluke:umad:

BREHS ITS NOT EVEN DECEMBER YET :ohlawd:

This is the same cowboys team that will lose 8 straight after the bye week....go ahead gloat..yall gonna go in 4-1, but then the true dallas cowboys will come alive! TONY OHNO

boys will be .500 at the bye week :blessed:

:mjlol:

Same 'ol ESPN over hyped trash

"B-b-b-b-bit we're gonna feast on dat Niner D in week one :skip:"

"We're da Cow bwois :skip:"

"Homo da gaaawwwd yall :skip:"

fukk outta here u bum ass nikkas :bryan:

F0xsSNv.jpg

Rickeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :damn:

Reverse Cowgirls are gonna get washed by the Eagles once again :mjlol:

You're terrible at home and the Colts are better than you. That's an obvious L right there, and then you have a possible win to get in week 17 game against a division rival. We all know how that ends.

I'd be shocked if you guys won one of those games tbh. The division was over before tonights game :yeshrug:

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
:heh:
Dumb ass haters?

Your fagboyz are known for being perennial losers towards the end of the season...

Congrats though:obama:

Instead of being let down in December before the playoffs, yall will be let down in January in the playoffs...yall ain't out the woods yet....it's super bowl or bust for yall and imma be here getting my shyt talk on when yall collapse.:pachaha:

:heh:Yall been bust for almost 2 decades.
fukk a playoff win...we out here getting Super Bowl titles breh....(though we garbage right now:shaq2:).

You're 3-4 @ home, being below .500 at home isn't good. All the teams you've beat at home are terrible and not on the Colts level. I don't really see what you're argument is...

You can bring all these "we lost because"'s,but the fact is you lose there more than you win. Only way I could see you winning next week is if the Colts sit people because they clinched their division already.

its okay...i said dallas would go 4-1 through the bye week. They gonna lose 8 straight...just watch!

cowgirls fans will never learn pride comes before the fall :wow:

This thread will be so much better come Dec/Jan when the inevitable meltdown occurs :ahh:

:romodead:
:romodead::romodead::romodead::romodead:

Humble yourselves or you shall be humbled. Hoe ass nikkas

*stands on top of a cliff and peers down on you bytch ass choking Cowboys fans*

:umad:

:umad: :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad:

I guess yall fell off that cliff:mjlol::sas2:

reign on top was shorter than midget leprechaun pinky :mjlol:

fukk nikkas couldn't just lay low and get to 8 wins first before they felt the need to inject #swagboyz (WOAT moniker) in every fukking thread

Worst stanbase of all time, die slow nikkas :scusthov:

bu bu bu... We're srill on top :mjlol:

Learn the rules you fukking faggits :camby:

Play like its December in November brehs

:wow: Gonna get really real when the Jaguars beat you guys

*Looks down to see the Cowbytches dead at the bottom of the cliff....pushes a boulder on top of em just for assurance* #Byrdgang

post-38682-Shawn-Michaels-binoculars-gif-cyMQ.gif

hulk-hogan-spit-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

1225043.gif

lerXMP3.gif

jerruhfinished-gif.3948

post-31915-Dave-Chappelle-YES-YEAH-SWEET-utsJ.gif

go-white-boy_medium.gif

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

GrimHappygoluckyAlligatorgar.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
these fakkits been hedging their bets all year, expect it continue

During the season: December is coming

A week ago: Yea they beat the Eagles but it doesnt matter because they going to lose to the Colts

Now: It doesn't matter because they going to lose in the first round anyway

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
It was well-earned this year, capped by an impressive win over a tough Colts team.....congrats you fukkin' hoe ass fakkits.

Keep the belt warm....we'll be back for that in about 11.5 months.
:birdman: