Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
First 13 minutes is Preeti funny

But 13:37 when Brent comes in is when it really gets good:russ:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I guess Kraig Facts and Nate Jackson have moved on?

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Bytch azz nikkas made me pay $3 for no reason :mjtf:

I knew they were going to eventually release it. It's not going to get the reception that the other seasons got because too much has changed and it's less funny. CP and Brent carried this season.

Everybody else is moving on. Pat just left All Def a month a go I think, Billy I think is doing standup and his podcast is doing ok, and I haven't seen or heard from Kraig.

Kev and Do took off though. Kev is in his Tyler Perry bag having everything made in-house. Their podcast is doing great (probably one of my favorites), they just did Essence Fest, and have a show coming up.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Damn I didn’t know Pat left, I paid for this shyt last year because it came out not too long after I moved out and was boutta put it on at the warming. Not mad it’s out now but once I seen kraig wasn’t in this joint anymore I lost a lot of interest

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

I knew they were going to eventually release it. It's not going to get the reception that the other seasons got because too much has changed and it's less funny. CP and Brent carried this season.

Everybody else is moving on. Pat just left All Def a month a go I think, Billy I think is doing standup and his podcast is doing ok, and I haven't seen or heard from Kraig.

Kev and Do took off though. Kev is in his Tyler Perry bag having everything made in-house. Their podcast is doing great (probably one of my favorites), they just did Essence Fest, and have a show coming up.
Kraig runs with Bigg Jah / Official minks crew.

ADD has no good content creators left.

I guarantee you they gonna rely on these kept have to paid for seasons of Roast me and Teddy vs Doughboy for the remainder of the year

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

I really like Righteous & Ratchet and most of what Kev/Do got going on on their channel.

I don't think I'll really miss ADD. Great Taste & Roast Me aside they didn't have shyt and all the heavy hitters were showing up in those videos less and less. The last few Great Tastes barely had any actual comedians in it.