Daps
I'll pass.

736118.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

Brah, Im sorry. I have to call out to complete bytch ass ness and victimization of black males today and I can already see the defeated victimized negros pouring on.

Its 2015, your kingdom has been taken over, yet you do nothing but whine :mjlol:. Absolutely nothing is your fault, you blame none of your problems on yourself. What kind of hoe shyt is this? This is what single mother hood has done to the men of our community. They don't know their position as men.

Lets present another scenerios once again.

You're house gets robbed, all your shyt is gone.

Victimized Negro mentality

Damn I've been robbed. Bruh you see what they did to me? What am I gonna do?

10 Years later: Brah I don't have a TV, I got robbed 10 years ago. What am I suppose to do?

His kids: We don't have a TV our dad got robbed when he was young

Real Black Male

Damn this nikkas caught me slipping :wow:, didn't see it coming

I need to get up out of here, how can I stop this from happening? Maybe I'll get an alarm and get a weapon taken out. Is this something that happens often in this neighborhood? Was I targeted? Let me take to some of my neighbors and see if their good.

-----------------

2 Completely different outlooks on a situation. 1 is self reflective because the male has not allowed himself to become a victim :francis:. He looks at the situation, and thinks critically about it, and comes up with a solution. Action is taken IMMEDIATELY.

Looking at this forum, which type of males frequent here. Real Black Males, or victimized negros? White Supremacy is stopping them from doing everything :mjlol:. They have a victim mentality thats why they haven't self reflected and figured out whats needed to better themselves. Their forefathers were real men, that's why they had what they had even under the harsher circumstances they lived in in that time. Black Wall street didn't get built by some victimized negros blaming white supremacy. What did your black ass expect, you got dominated. :mjlol:. This real talk is what these negros are scared of because it puts the ONUS on them and makes them look crazy for being in the position they are in NOW. They want to blame "white supremacy" :mjlol:.
Look at them, to weak to accept the truth. :russ:. Neg and hide like woman.

I will not give you nobody to put the blame on.

Your counterpart, black woman, are you not responsible for them? Claim they wear weave, act ghetto, and who do you think that's a reflection of? Is that white supremacy to? Is it not you who they style themselves for? Who's ideals are they trying to meet? These victimized negros are a JOKE. :mjlol: . Absolutely nothing is their fault, AS USUAL.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Lawd... Who goes to a club and films from that angle? Dude is damn near doing upskirts and nobody says anything to him....

And eff you OP for your hateration on Jamaica.... Jealous much?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I thought Jamaicans were cocky but it seems I found a couple of insecure ones :sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh