All my ADD brothers who used to take pills kumme in here

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
flushed right down thy nostrills..:francis:

never got a script,if thy had eye would've slaughtered thy classes in college,even in spite of the manic depression,panic attacks,suicide attempts by familia members,no financial/familia support,boredom being around well off cac's,etc ad nauseam..

like Sean Carter said gotta learn to live with dem regrets..:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
flushed right down thy nostrills..:francis:

never got a script,if thy had eye would've slaughtered thy classes in college,even in spite of the manic depression,panic attacks,suicide attempts by familia members,no financial/familia support,boredom being around well off cac's,etc ad nauseam..

like Sean Carter said gotta learn to live with dem regrets..:mjcry:
fukk outta here you junkie.
Did you feel something snorting that?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
It made me a robot. I think it made my stomach hurt too so I threw them in the bushes. You don't really need it.

Here's the thing, school in general is boring, you're not actually studying something you're passionate about. If you're passionate about computer engineering you'll probably be studying your ass off because it's something you enjoy. Even as an ADD individual.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
I think it made my stomach hurt too so I threw them in the bushes. You don't really need it.

Man, i had the same problem. Plus it would make me hungry as fukk, how are you gonna pay attention if you're hungry?

Ritalin doesn't work because all it does is help you focus on whatever you are most passionate about. it doesn't make you interested in school work of you aren't interested
Good luck telling that to your parents...

Back in Jr High and High school, my boy used to sell his pills
I wish a had the same idea at the time, but then some of them fukks would probably snitch :scust:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, i had the same problem. Plus it would make me hungry as fukk, how are you gonna pay attention if you're hungry?

Good luck telling that to your parents...

I wish a had the same idea at the time, but then some of them fukks would probably snitch :scust:
Well Parents often look for cut and dry solutions to bigger problems. Often times, bad habits at home with discipline create unruly children at schol

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
fukk outta here you junkie.
Did you feel something snorting that?

lil postas on here always turn on you after co-signing everything you said in past threads..tis why you never let that shyt go to your head

but to answer your inquiry felt like reading 10 scribes and telling you humanoids to commence to shutteth the fukk up whilst an aliens neurons navigate nebula's...

holla at thee with your petty insults when you slow down and actually read a scribe youngsta..:umad:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
maaaan bacc in the 90's they gave out ritalin like crazy! Had me droolin & catatonic on some zombie shyt, left sicc ass Fl in 98.
Came to Frisco the doc like ritalin? :childplease: "he doesn't need this" :usure:
to this day im still pissed at my mom about that :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
maaaan bacc in the 90's they gave out ritalin like crazy! Had me droolin & catatonic on some zombie shyt, left sicc ass Fl in 98.
Came to Frisco the doc like ritalin? :childplease: "he doesn't need this" :usure:
to this day im still pissed at my mom about that :patrice:
Same thing my doctor said when he heard :dahell: "Wtf you doing with Ritalin, leave the boy alone."

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Made my stomach hurt, and killed my appetite.
But it helped.
The bad part was the anxiety that I would get, especially if I'd have any coffee that day.
I'm still on it :yeshrug: