All my Car experts, what is a good car for under 25K?

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Get the Maxima in Black and put some Chrome 22s on that bytch. :win:
IMG_0972.jpg

:ohmy::ooh:

evles

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That maxima does look nice, anyone know anything about the Nissan Juke?

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
(Juke)
as far as your first post you should definitely be able to negotiate the fully loaded model for less than 25k. That would include all the tech features you wanted, and you’d have the benefit of a warranty :yes:. If gas mileage is important to you my friend gets around 23 in the city. :yeshrug: If you plan to be the designated driver all the time the back seat could be a little tight for 3 people (I’m just saying).. But for just an everyday personal car it should be good. My friend hasn’t had any problems with his. The cruze I have started spewing oil in the first 3 months but Chevy did take care of it.

evles

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(Juke)
as far as your first post you should definitely be able to negotiate the fully loaded model for less than 25k. That would include all the tech features you wanted, and you’d have the benefit of a warranty :yes:. If gas mileage is important to you my friend gets around 23 in the city. :yeshrug: If you plan to be the designated driver all the time the back seat could be a little tight for 3 people (I’m just saying).. But for just an everyday personal car it should be good. My friend hasn’t had any problems with his. The cruze I have started spewing oil in the first 3 months but Chevy did take care of it.

I test drove it and it's nice, and like you said fully loaded with nav system leather seats, sun roof etc for about 25K.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
bro if you dont mind putting in the work, get a cheap honda or acura for under 5k with a reliable engine and spend the other 20k on parts. After market parts are cheap and you can end up with a very nice looking ride with some speed

u mad bruh bruh

WE OUTCHEA
Daps
i mean, i was going by how much he wanted to spend.

if i could go back to 2008 and realize the new max was finna drop, i would have waited.

bro if you dont mind putting in the work, get a cheap honda or acura for under 5k with a reliable engine and spend the other 20k on parts. After market parts are cheap and you can end up with a very nice looking ride with some speed

*looks at alias*

:pachaha:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
for 25K u can get a really tough USED infinity/audi/bmw/lexus. The infinity/lexus whips are more reliable and cheaper to maintain. U could get a nice new midsized whip for around 21-22 thou (if you know how to haggle) and hook it up after.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You can get a nearly maxed out Hyuandai Sonata for 25K. 100,000 miles warranty.

You can also get a Volkswagen Passat for close to that.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
:ahh: to be young and dumb again....

Smart money buys a slightly used car for 2 reasons: 1. You'll get a "better" car for the money and 2. The sap that bought the car new will take the bulk of the depreciation hit....

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:ahh: to be young and dumb again....

Smart money buys a slightly used car for 2 reasons: 1. You'll get a "better" car for the money and 2. The sap that bought the car new will take the bulk of the depreciation hit....

Exactly. I dont get the fascination with ppl having to have a brand new car when when u can get the year before with a few thousand miles for a real big discount off the original MSRP. Especially since most come with factory warranties.