All the heroes have died. All thats left is bad guys (even tweeners are gone)...

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I see Doom Rising up as the leader of the Resistance buuuut Thanos and Darkseid ain't tacticians now? Since when?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I see Doom Rising up as the leader of the Resistance buuuut Thanos and Darkseid ain't tacticians now? Since when?

I ain't saying they not, but they do carry a sense of arrogance about them that could be their undoing. They know they are powerful, I could see them not taking DOOM as a serious threat (like some of y'all) and getting fukked over bad by that decision.

With DOOM, their 1st mistake would be their last mistake

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The only way doom would stand a chance against darkseid is if he had the Anti-Life equation already and bartered it with darkseid for a PORTION of the earth. He then of course would use the equation to enslave doom :obama:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ Doom.

Doom or any other earth characters shouldn't be able to stand up to characters with cosmic powers on the same level as Thanos or Darkseid.

I'd go with Galactus. No one theoritically without the infinity gauntlet should be able to stand up to him.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
LOL @ Doom.

Doom or any other earth characters shouldn't be able to stand up to characters with cosmic powers on the same level as Thanos or Darkseid.

I'd go with Galactus. No one theoritically without the infinity gauntlet should be able to stand up to him.
and yet the FF push his wig back.

Black Adam alone would be able to rip him to shreds...

like literally rip his body apart and shred it

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You know...i never understood how Magneto isn't just a God. Everything has magnetism, if it has atoms it has magnetism, so basically anything that isn't straight up PURE energy could TECHNICALLY be manipulated by Magneto. :manny:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
Old man Bruce Banner is not going anywhere :youngsabo:

81223191.jpg

old-man-logan_0021-0022.jpg

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Dog

That FF storyline in like 2009 when he introduced his "master" to the ff got waaay more powerful..the master supposedly killed him...and i forget the swerve like the master WAS DOOM from the paleozoic era and he traveled through time or something...it was so crazy and impressive
btw
http://marvel.com/comics/collection/25211/fantastic_four_the_master_of_doom_hardcover

Here is a 4 issue synopsis...i'll paraphrase

In honor of his Master's return, Doom throws a grand parade. At the Baxter Building, Reed completes an autopsy on the corpse of a Watcher found on a beach in Thailand. He determines that the Watcher is in fact Uatu from another dimension. Coupled with the severe weather changes, Sue reasons that this must be tied to Doom's previous warning. In Latveria, Doom receives his master, the Marquis of Death, humbly along with his companion, the New Apprentice. The Marquis demonstrates his displeasure with Doom's progress by destroying the structures surrounding them and engulfing him in flames. :wow:

Doom laughs off the Marquis' attack and responds in kind. The battle lasts for 6 weeks and ends with the Marquis defeat after Doom created the Omega Box. Five years later, Doom and his pregnant wife (the former Susan Richards) attend an unveiling of a statue commemorating Reed and the Fantastic Four. On the return voyage, Sue expresses concern that Johnny did not attend. Doom reminds her that it is he that Johnny resents, ever since Reed died. Back in Latveria, Doom ponders on the Omega Box. Sue comes up behind him and asks if he is content with the life he has made and the world which he has saved and made better. When he responds that it is the first time in his life he has been this content, Sue rips her face off to reveal that it is in fact the New Apprentice. The doors to the Omega Box open and the Marquis emerges. He explains that the past 5 years were a a mirage. The Marquis then decimates Latveria, killing everyone. As he turns Doom's heart to stone and blood into acid, he then dumps Doom's body in the Pliocene Age for Megalodons to feed on.:damn: Picking up Doom's mask, the Marquis places it over his own face and decides that in order for his honor to be restored, he must rectify Doom's failures. :to:

As the weather goes mad all across the world, the Marquis and the New Apprentice arrive at the Baxter Building. The team attempt to defeat him, but the Marquis forces them all to bow before him. He explains that Doom is dead, and for his failure to use the teachings he gave him, he has decided to punish them in atonement. All their friends and allies have been paralyzed. They face him alone. For starters, the Marquis kills Ben's Aunt Petunia. :wow: a bunch of other stuff happens but it doens't really matter until the next issue...

.....Drained, the Marquis is finally defeated. Suddenly the New Apprentice appears and surprises even the Marquis by revealing that he is in fact Doctor Doom. Doom explains that he was torn to pieces in the past, but using the black arts he has mastered, he survived and transformed his body down to the molecular level.:merchant: Having remade his body, he approached the Marquis to complete his education, but under the guise of the New Apprentice. He spent centuries under his tutelage waiting for the moment the Marquis would expend his powers. Finally Doom incinerates the Marquis and leaves the FF with a warning not to cross paths with him else they face death.
basically

doom allowed the marquis of death to send him to the paleozoic age, got all torn apart, rebuilt his body and transformed himself to the molecular level, convinced the marquis to take him as an apprentice, LEARNED THE BLACK ARTS, and used them to make himself EVEN more powerful than he ever was to begin with

that,

friendo,

is DOOM....:youngsabo:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I think I'm going to have to go with Lord Apocalypse or Vandal Savage/ Ra's Al Ghul team up. We all know from the 90's that Apocalypse can take over the entire world if certain heroes are out of the way. Age of Apocalypse. But Vandal Savage teaming up with the league of Assassins could run the world forever.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

:deadmanny:

In all seriousness, if you took the omnipowerful types out like Thanos and Darkseid, it would come down to Doom, Apocalypse, Magneto and Mr. Sinister. Not even Kang or Ultron would hang with those 4