All the rogue dictators are dropping like flies (LIST INSIDE)

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:beli: WTF does that have to do with what I said. I was pointing out how retarded it is to judge how democratic a leader is in a third world country based purely on election results. Simple yes?

since when is venezuela the third world? Its called a developing nation a$$hole... is china a 3rd world nation? Should we disregard the elections of every nation poorer than a certain threshold?

Please, don't quote me. :upsetfavre:

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
nikka a former us president JIMMY CARTER said that those elections were as sound as American elecitons, the ones he was elected and defeated in.

Unless u wanna drink even more right wing kool-aid and shyt on Jimmy Carter, fall back :skip:

And a bunch of peer reviewed papers disagree with the Carter Foundation.

Statistical Science

The technique of cluster analysis is applied to address the issue of heterogeneity of the parishes with respect to their political preferences. The Venezuelan recall referendum 2004 is the case study we used to apply the proposed methodology, based on the data published by the ''Consejo Nacional Electoral'' (CNE-National Electoral Council). Finally, we present the conclusions of the study which we summarize as follows: The percentage of irregular certificates of election is between 22.2% and 26.5% of the total; 18% of the voting centers show an irregular voting pattern in their certificates of election, the votes corresponding to this irregularity are around 2,550,000; The result estimate, using the unbiased votes as representative of the population for the percentage of YES votes against President Chávez is 56.4% as opposed to the official result of 41% .

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hosni mubarak - life in prison

charles taylor - 50 years in prison

muammar gaddaffi - killed

ben ali - fled like a coward

kim jong ill - dead

castro - on his death bed

chavez - has cancer

omar al bashir
- ICC warrant on his head, can't control nowhere but khartoum

assad - sunni's are rebelling against him

saleh - rebels in the south are rebelling against him

mugabe - he's sick and old

kabila - rebels in the congo are uniting against him

:wtf:

did I miss anybody?

I love it :win:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
ya you guys are right Chavez is not really a dictator

but he still gets lumped in with those guys (guilt by association?)

only one that is going strong is Ahmadinejad.....but that's questionable to because Israel stays threatening them and it's probably giving him panic attacks

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Judge for yourself, but from what I can recall chavez wasn't a dictator per se, but corruption(?) was somewhat rampant in the economy. The U.S. always viewed breh as a threat because of his ties to Cuba and oil at his fingertips....

FRONTLINE: the hugo chavez show: watch the full program | PBS

I need to rewatch it myself, I was blown when I first saw it.......

Daps
ya you guys are right Chavez is not really a dictator

but he still gets lumped in with those guys (guilt by association?)

only one that is going strong is Ahmadinejad.....but that's questionable to because Israel stays threatening them and it's probably giving him panic attacks

How can Ahmadinejad be a dictator when Ali Khamenei is his boss, pick up a book or something ffs

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
How can Ahmadinejad be a dictator when Ali Khamenei is his boss, pick up a book or something ffs

Thanks for pointing that out.

And about Chavez, I have a friend who spent some time there and he told me that Chavez was like EVERYWHERE, TV, Radio, and that opposition was kinda strangled. However I don't know enough of the situation now but he might be more of an authoritarian kind of leader than a dictator per se.

I don't see Kabila ousted anytime soon though, those rebels been there but he hasn't budged yet. Déby (Chad) still around but I think he kind of softened his stance, I'd have to look up some info. Lukashenko (Belarus) ain't going nowhere.