All white shoes, All Belt, All White Jeans Body Looking Like Milk

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Filler up balloons got its rightful share hate. But the line in the title went under the radar because of it and its just as bad.
Not even the first line I meant when I said the title bar wasn't even the worst on the song.

coming down the street...parade...MACYS :krs:
This one was.

Man that truncated-simile/Supadupa/Hashtag flow fukked up people who had legitimate lyrical skill and lowkey every person who used it heavily during that era never recovered in skill or sales except Aubrey :picard:
A paper could legit be written on that time period directly correlating to fall-offs of people considered top rappers because they dumbed down so hard they never clawed back

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Not even the first line I meant when I said the title bar wasn't even the worst on the song.

This one was.

Man that truncated-simile/Supadupa/Hashtag flow fukked up people who had legitimate lyrical skill and lowkey every person who used it heavily during that era never recovered in skill or sales except Aubrey :picard:
A paper could legit be written on that time period directly correlating to fall-offs of people considered top rappers because they dumbed down so hard they never clawed back
Lloyd Banks and Fabolous popularized those kind of punchlines and they did alright

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Lloyd Banks and Fabolous popularized those kind of punchlines and they did alright
after? or before?:hubie:
That flow was a slow-burn career ender for some of these folks. Threw them clean up out the A tier in public perception. I got nikkas my age talmbout Lil Baby a better lyricisit than Chris fukking Bridges bruh and I was born in the 80s :francis: Them songs just sit like lead in the rearview image of their legacies and just blow up all talk whenever someone tries to big them up..

Props to Ludacris for making a whole second career in acting off the back of a random role in a Diesel-less car movie sequel because Ja Rule wanted a 3000%+ pay increase :mjlol: