All xxxtentacion has done in the last year is charity, music and fortnite

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
He has completely done a 180 on his image yet a lot of people who hardly know him or are flabby haven't been following

He had a charity challenge where the person that did the most charity could hang out with him. It wasnt to promote an album or anything but just to help people

He also had a fortnite channel on youtube where he made comedy videos and occasionally played some new music to feed his fans while he was at home

He dedicated a song, did some shows and gave the proceeds away to the families and victims of the florida shooting

And before you claim "butbutbut gods plan and ninja" drake did all that shyt after xxxtentacion and he isnt the topic at hand

Xxxtentacions music is also soft now and he is less aggressive in the public eye in general. He became pretty much anti-fukkery

All these "negative energy" posts are wild. Not only that, but if he got clapped by cops he would be a martyr but getting clapped over an LV bag while he was trying to but bikes for kids and its all "he asked for it" smh.

Young Bo$$

Rookie
Daps
I feel you but a lot of that stuff could be used to create an image for the defense in the upcoming trial

Daps
He could have turned a new leaf, but he talked a lot of smack for many years. Not everyone just drops beef - and XXX was running his mouth to grimey dudes. That shyt catches up to you.

Regardless, no one should be celebrating the cold blooded death of a 20 year who was gunned down in his fukking car on a Monday afternoon.

Xxxtentacion was cursed from the beginning. I'm not excusing anything he allegedly did, because it's truly some demonic shyt, but I'm starting to think that self-agency is largely a myth. This guy never had a chance.. and asking a 19 to 20 year old to do a 180 on everything is a pretty tall task. Some people are just destined for this type of shyt. Xxx sounded like a troubled individual that was constantly battling with his dark side.