Alleged Women Beater calls out The Rebel

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In today’s edition of “yes, this actually happened on Earth,” Screeching Weasel frontman Ben Foster, aka Ben Weasel, posted the following on Facebook:

Okay gang, CM Punk’s been running his mouth again and it’s time to teach him a lesson. Who’s CM Punk, you ask (along with the rest of the world)? Some washed up, burnt-out, has-been former wrestler who’s been reduced to hanging out on Twitter challenging guys half his size to fist fights, that’s who. I wish I was joking.

Yours truly was targeted by the big goof when he saw a YouTube video purportedly showing me hitting two women while on stage in Austin TX a few years ago. In fact I was hugging those ladies with my fists, not that it’s any of his business. But the slobbering nitwit still challenged me to a fight, I guess so women will feel like he’s a really great guy.

Well, guess what? I don’t believe our female fans are delicate flowers in need of the protection of some oily mouth-breather who runs around in his underwear pretending to fight other men for a living. I think you ladies can hold your own. Heck, I KNOW you can.

So I’m challenging all our female fans – including all our M-F transgender fans – to stand up with us on stage at our show in Chicago on 11/22 and challenge the big goon to a fight. He thinks it’s so easy to slug a chick? Let’s see him try!

This is not a joke. If you’re up to the challenge and can throw a solid punch, or even just kick a gym-muscled bully in his shriveled-up, steroid-ravaged nuts, post in this thread. Our road manager Kotton will contact you if we can use your help. Let’s shut this buffoon’s mouth once and for all!

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Well, it's not "alleged". The guy punched a girl in one of his concerts, which caused the rest of his band members to leave the band. And CM Punk, defender of the weak and oppressed, tweeted this about it:

That was THREE YEARS AGO. And now this nobody is continuing the feud as a publicity stunt for his band, which, frankly, I didn't know until that message was posted.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In today’s edition of “yes, this actually happened on Earth,” Screeching Weasel frontman Ben Foster, aka Ben Weasel, posted the following on Facebook:

Okay gang, CM Punk’s been running his mouth again and it’s time to teach him a lesson. Who’s CM Punk, you ask (along with the rest of the world)? Some washed up, burnt-out, has-been former wrestler who’s been reduced to hanging out on Twitter challenging guys half his size to fist fights, that’s who. I wish I was joking.

Yours truly was targeted by the big goof when he saw a YouTube video purportedly showing me hitting two women while on stage in Austin TX a few years ago. In fact I was hugging those ladies with my fists, not that it’s any of his business. But the slobbering nitwit still challenged me to a fight, I guess so women will feel like he’s a really great guy.

Well, guess what? I don’t believe our female fans are delicate flowers in need of the protection of some oily mouth-breather who runs around in his underwear pretending to fight other men for a living. I think you ladies can hold your own. Heck, I KNOW you can.

So I’m challenging all our female fans – including all our M-F transgender fans – to stand up with us on stage at our show in Chicago on 11/22 and challenge the big goon to a fight. He thinks it’s so easy to slug a chick? Let’s see him try!

This is not a joke. If you’re up to the challenge and can throw a solid punch, or even just kick a gym-muscled bully in his shriveled-up, steroid-ravaged nuts, post in this thread. Our road manager Kotton will contact you if we can use your help. Let’s shut this buffoon’s mouth once and for all!
Why is this threadworthy?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Well, it's not "alleged". The guy punched a girl in one of his concerts, which caused the rest of his band members to leave the band. And CM Punk, defender of the weak and oppressed, tweeted this about it:

That was THREE YEARS AGO. And now this nobody is continuing the feud as a publicity stunt for his band, which, frankly, I didn't know until that message was posted.

3VdFlOP.png