allen iverson has finally moved on from the early 2000's

Samoa

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Western Coast of America
I dont see whats wrong with him wearing the clothes that were in style when he was younger. Dudes on here make fun of people his age wearing skinny jeans and shyt, cant have it both ways.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Seinfeld used to have a standup bit about his dad where he said you can always tell what was the best year of a man's life because his clothes stay frozen in that style for the rest of his life.

It only seems strange to us now because the first "Hip Hop generation" is getting older. In the next couple decades look for baggy jeans and fitted hats to replace high-waisted trousers and white belts as the stereotypical old man clothes. Gonna be weird :ld:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Scientific said:
A grown man almost 50 wearing what a 14 year old wears today? :what:

No one over 30 should be wearing skinny jeans. I digress.
The thing with Jay or Nas or whoever.. when is time to suit up, they do it big..they do it right. I have no problem with them wearing what they wear. Slim jeans are fine IMO.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Defensive ass nikkas in this thread jumping from one extreme to the next. Just because someone clowns AI they wear colored skinny jeans and bow ties :pachaha:

Its not even about trends, its just about growing up. At some point you gotta stop dressing like you did as a teenager. That vest is dope as shyt tho :whoo: