Alotta y’all only hate gangster/drill rap because you still hold envy towards the hood nikkas in high school

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I pushed powder and was in the
streets most of my life and i'm
saying that drill is the most ignorant
and (dumb nikka) shyt ever created.
just a bunch of shirtless fakkits
jumping around wearing grills
and aiming straps at the cameras.

shot a nikka at mickie d's 15th of may.:blessed:
sped off in a cutlass that was dark grey.:ohlawd:
caught anthony townsand hit him with the ak.:ahh:
shot up his funeral to a drill may day.:umad:

(in court)

dumbass: they lock me up over raps fo?:wtf:

dumb nikkas.

UKVu0t8.gif

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
street nikkas got they own traumas/insecurities

resenting nikkas for being educated privileged coming from good families coming from money

it's all a loop

Some of the most notorious street dudes to come out of NY were only like that because they were sexually abused as kids or had major childhood trauma. (Emotional)

There’s 2 types of people/ways people deal with trauma: ones who after facing it wish nobody else goes through it. The second type can’t understand why they alone went through that pain (in their minds) and do their best to make everyone else feel it too. Especially those in close proximity to them who they think have a better life.

Growing up with them you know the real them but from the outside people see them as something else

I’m sure it’s the same everywhere else

The street life is nothing to praise in song

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So every Black male artist that isn’t a brain dead mushed mouth fakkit is automatically a square now?:stopitslime:

Exactly. THugs of yesteryear and generations past at least were versatile and well-rounded with their way of thinking and had *some* principles like not taking hard drugs like crack or heroin or lean while disciplining themselves to fighting hand-to-hand combats. Today's drill rappers are frail broke dudes that shoot up places and ignore women. They are not the same as the "thugs" of high school of the late 90s and early 00s.

Sway

Banned
Daps
Exactly. THugs of yesteryear and generations past at least were versatile and well-rounded with their way of thinking and had *some* principles like not taking hard drugs like crack or heroin or lean while disciplining themselves to fighting hand-to-hand combats. Today's drill rappers are frail broke dudes that shoot up places and ignore women. They are not the same as the "thugs" of high school of the late 90s and early 00s.
Yup, all that smooth Pac esque shyt is dead, they’re literally rabid animals now. (No :mjpls: intended.)

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yup, all that smooth Pac esque shyt is dead, they’re literally rabid animals now. (No :mjpls: intended.)

These drill dudes are malnourished and are scared shytless if they ain't armed with GTA weapons. Back 25 years ago, you had 14 year olds built like grown muscular men and jail birds, going to war against kids half they size.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Cool, so why the hell does that have a negative connotation?

Basically, the ignoramuses control the narrative that if you a law-abiding citizen with a 9-5, you are a lame and don't deserve basic necessities like companionship with the homies, or have an in-shape girlfriend.