Alotta y’all only hate gangster/drill rap because you still hold envy towards the hood nikkas in high school

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I had a guy approach me at my job because I used to “bully” him in school. He’s a boxer now.

I didn’t even realize I caused that much trauma in his life. In my mind it was just fun and roasting but he took it a different way.

I explained to him that I I’m not that same person anymore and I apologized. We shook hands then the EMT put me on the stretcher.
:dead:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Exactly. THugs of yesteryear and generations past at least were versatile and well-rounded with their way of thinking and had *some* principles like not taking hard drugs like crack or heroin or lean while disciplining themselves to fighting hand-to-hand combats. Today's drill rappers are frail broke dudes that shoot up places and ignore women. They are not the same as the "thugs" of high school of the late 90s and early 00s.
This is so false. Stay away from the hood as much as possible

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lmao, this is funny Zay. Cuz most of my nikkas growing up who were in the streets heavy are doing worst in life than they were in highschool.

Can't hate on a nikka who can't even function day to day without being high or drunk. Having your partnas die and going in and out of jail does a lot of mental damage to the average street dude.