Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you should probably get this stickied.

It could be but it's a slippery slope.

You really can't regulate thoughts.

The other thing is, a lot of these posters are grifters looking for attention and validation from strangers, so they latch on to movements every year.

You can see the change in The Locker Room from its inception.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ab-so-fukking-lutely. They got me banned and bushed from posts I made 5 years ago that mods had already seen.

They didn't get on my ass trying to get me out the paint until I started going in on Trump. Then the coordinated attack against me started. They're deep af on here too.
You’ve said black people need to be less ghetto and that if Trayvon Martin picked up his pants, he’d still be alive.

You just said (yesterday) that educated black women date out of their race because black men are broke and uneducated.

You are just as bad as any agent on here.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know something.

I'm tired of these black agents trying to use their black skin to hide who they REALLY are and what they are REALLY doing when they get involved with this horse shyt. They love to throw how because they are black, that automatically means that they give a fukk, are down for the cause, understand racism, dont have self hatred issues in terms of being black and someone being white automatically means that they are racist, ignorant and shyt. You know... those black agents really be thinking they are smarter than what they really are and the reality is, they are speaking out both sides of their mouth so they pretty much expose themselves.

I've seen a good number of black folks who basically are agents, white supremacy sympathizers, and etc using that bs thinking they're outwitting people, trying to insult peoples intelligence. They really think people arent listening or paying attention to what they're saying or doing.

And on the real, they dont realize that folks are watching them and are waiting for their moment to expose them and their fraudulent asses.

Sorry but just because you're black doesnt mean anything. Not all skin folk is kinfolk.

tenor.gif

@Barnett114

Whats the next move? :unimpressed: