@always right liggins

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Because I did. Please keep all of your Liggins related complaints in this thread. I won't ban or move it. Thank you.

I dont have a complaint. You created a thread to create drama. I never asked you to show up at any point. You just want to a plat thread at my expense...which is hilarious. Out of thread ideas? You can ban or move this one. It doesn't change anything. And i dont need to respect or follow anything you have to say.

Be a mod pandering for daps and people's approvals on a forum as if they are paying your bills brehs. The same posters who kiss your arse are the ones who will talk shyt about you when your not around. Lol!!!

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I dont have a complaint. You created a thread to create drama. I never asked you to show up at any point. You just want to a plat thread at my expense...which is hilarious. Out of thread ideas? You can ban or move this one. It doesn't change anything. And i dont need to respect or follow anything you have to say.

Be a mod pandering for daps and people's approvals on a forum as if they are paying your bills brehs. The same posters who kiss your arse are the ones who will talk shyt about you when your not around. Lol!!!

So? :yeshrug: