Am I the only 1 who thinks women's Lingerie is a scam?

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This the only lingerie these broads need

81ETT3++UgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81ZBYpm7XqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
It is nice when an apron is the only thing she is wearing. :noah:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
My homie was telling me how much he just dropped on some shyt and it made me want to go in his pockets my damn self:francis:

I never understood it. She gonna be wearing that shyt for 10 seconds tops anyways; just get nekkid quit bullshytting :dahell:

10 seconds? My wife be cooking dinner for me and doing bullshyt housework in lingerie.

I love it.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Depends on the lingerie, I don't really like teddy's and honestly don't really like fishnets unless it's stockings by themselves; some women be looking a bag of fruit in full-body fishnets.

Some latex, leather, or some strapy garter shyt, I'm all in on it. She can leave it on and just pull to the side. shyt is like gift wrap on a p*ssy present.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Agent Provocateuer is always on sale, Rihanna's had some good stuff too, for reasonable prices.

sex is not just about the actual minutes while you are having it. it's the anticipation, the lead up. The sexier you make someone feel, the more they will be able to be sexual.

lingerie is a part of that.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I've had to painfully admit to broads, that if she gonna wear the shyts, do it for her, 'cause that frilly shyt don't move the needle at all for me.
I can appreciate it, sure, but it ain't something that entices me. Heck, show up with a pair of cotton panties, bra optional and I'm good to go.

But if she REALLY wanna feel sexy and wear extra curricular underwear, then go find a pack of half slips and some pantyhose with them pointy cup bras from the 90's.
Click about the kitchen a few times in some pumps and start announcing that she wants errybody to lock off the "Nintendo" and go home to our mothers before she shows us what a real Mortal Kombat will look like if we don't get out of her house, we been on the shyts all day.
sweat-sweating.gif