Am I the only one that's noticed Roman Reigns is a scumbag?

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Omg he does look like a mangy dog sometimes :dead:
animal-muppet1.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dude isn't even trying to hide it either.

1) Doesn't even care that Rollins turned on him & Ambrose. He's more concerned about elevating himself rather than seek revenge. Rollins comes out and Ambrose is always there to fight. Reigns? Nowhere to be found when Rollins is around. Ambrose getting the beats put on him? Reigns in the back chilling in the dark.

2) Intentionally poisoned his boss, who is also a mother. She had to go to the hospital, brehs. She could've died. He's trying to ruin the lives of three innocent children by murdering their mother :damn:

3) Set up Vickie Guerrero to get fired. He used her as a pawn to poison Stephanie. Then he manipulated her to get into the battle royal, most likely causing her to lose her job. Vickie has been in the 'E for almost a decade. She's also a mother and is in school. He's taking away her livelihood and her ability to provide care for her family.

4) Continues bullying Ryback by eliminating him in the battle royal on RAW. Even Rollins and Ambrose have moved on.

5) Stole the Shield theme song and forced Ambrose/Reigns to have shytty generic rock themes.

And this is supposed to be the new face of the WWE? 80's Hulk Hogan looks like Mother Theresa compared to this guy :camby:

Dont forget he's always harassing Renee Young by calling her "babygirl" or some other pet term.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
:salute: Y'all for this thread...I'm torn on who's in the wrong here:lupe:

Still can't pick between the 3 of these dudes, I'm gonna be :to: when that 3 way goes down these dudes are brothers man...brothers:sadcam:

Pick the winning side, join the Roman Conquest, were Gladiators up in here :blessed: