Am I the only one who doesn't want a "traditional" life?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Don't really think I'm being sexist though. If I am that's not my intention. I can imagine a dude who has played the field and now in his 40s, very successful finding a young female to have a family with. Can't imagine the same for a female, even if she's successful. Just my opinion.

Your simply reminding others of certain biological traits that cant be changed no matter how the world wants you to think its changed

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your simply reminding others of certain biological traits that cant be changed no matter how the world wants you to think its changed
I'm just being realistic. If a female wants to live that kind of lifestyle then by all means she's free to go ahead, as long she also accepts the real life consequences of her actions.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can do whatever I want
01Dr1Kw.png

Okay :therethere:
Until then, you should focus on finding a friend for the end of the world. :dame:
Oh, I'm working on it, thanks

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
I feel the same way brehs
200w_d_zpsetduceui.gif

Clocking in at my minimum wage job 4 days a week I see miserable people.
Folks in there 40's and 50's stuck in that hamster wheel. The old people at bs jobs just look so worn down.

And they try there damist to make it look like its not so bad..."COULD BE WORSE"
200w-6_zpskko8useq.gif

:stopitslime:
Instead of that how about. Will be better A HELL OF ALOT BETTER.

we the new generation all of that working for a company "plantation with pay"
Is a pile of sht
:camby:
I'm 21 years young #YoungBloods
We bout to get dis money and live that free life stye.
:blessed:
Find y'all a niche something your good at and a way to maxmise that sht. Make sure it flows naturally for you
:jawalrus:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thought of working 9 to 5 forever is scary to me...it's basically slavery

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel the same way brehs
200w_d_zpsetduceui.gif

Clocking in at my minimum wage job 4 days a week I see miserable people.
Folks in there 40's and 50's stuck in that hamster wheel. The old people at bs jobs just look so worn down.

And they try there damist to make it look like its not so bad..."COULD BE WORSE"
200w-6_zpskko8useq.gif

:stopitslime:
Instead of that how about. Will be better A HELL OF ALOT BETTER.

we the new generation all of that working for a company "plantation with pay"
Is a pile of sht
:camby:
I'm 21 years young #YoungBloods
We bout to get dis money and live that free life stye.
:blessed:
Find y'all a niche something your good at and a way to maxmise that sht. Make sure it flows naturally for you
:jawalrus:
Well yeah that's the key I'm learning... Finding Niche and becoming known for something rare and building a following

And managing your money and investing....that can get u free

Ppl addicted to materialism will have a problem

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:nikkka u alive??? I used to follow your blog, I used to read your blog like 2008/2009. How is life? You coping better?

Yeah, I'm still alive. Still struggling but time has made it easier to deal with certain issues that I've been avoiding. It seems like things are also sorting themselves out. So I remain hopeful even when I lose hope. I also feel like for every failure or disappointment, there's a success story or positive thing coming to make life seem worth living. I do think in the end it will be worth the stress,misery, pain, grief and etc