Am I the only one who thinks URL's top rappers suck?

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
Am I the only one who thinks URL's top rappers suck? Cortez sucks, Goodz sucks, Math fell off big time he sucks, Shotgun Suge sucks! I could name a few more people to. Smack needs some new talent because these guys he keeps around because they good dudes aint helping his brand.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nahh . . usually when people see battle rappers it's like a novelty of Triple A based ball compared to the pros. It's a whole different skill set, these guys aren't song writers. Their attempts at song making usually come off comparable to a WWE star making a rap song.

In the back of your mind there's always "well . . he's a battle rapper"

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
Nahh . . usually when people see battle rappers it's like a novelty of Triple A based ball compared to the pros. It's a whole different skill set, these guys aren't song writers. Their attempts at song making usually come off comparable to a WWE star making a rap song.

In the back of your mind there's always "well . . he's a battle rapper"

Maybe I should have worded it differently. I mean at battle rapping they suck, not at making songs/mixtapes or albums. There has got to be better battle rappers than these guys. I'll add Aye Verb to the list to. It seems like every major event these guys are on it but they not good at the sport.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
LOL @ Math falling off.........he been killing this year

No one considers those other cats anywhere near URL's top tier.

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
Funny no one is denying that they aren't garbage except for Math. Instead you want to say they aren't top battlers so somehow that makes it ok. :stopitslime:

7PHX

Pro
Daps
smh at calling out NYB instead of Dot Mob. Math and Tez>Rex and Shine

URL top rappers are better than the top rappers in any other league anyways, not like there's that many people out there who would be crazy battlers, and most that would be are doing other things