Am I Trippin Or Is This Broad Trying To Be Slick?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I met this Jamaican joint at the gym, got the number and just been talking/texting for a week.

Today I saw her at the train station and we talked on our commute. Before she got off the train, she asked what my schedule was like cuz she made some curry chicken. I told her I was free but don’t eat chicken. She said, she doesn’t eat it either.

:dahell:

Me: then why’d you cook it?:childplease:
Her: I’m not the only one in my household.

I’ve never heard anyone say this, what you mean you aren’t the only one in your household?:what:

Is that code for you got a kid, taking care of your aging parents...got a husband on the side? WTF does that mean:mindblown:??

I don’t trust anyone - let alone a woman, so when a youngin gives me an open reply like that, I can’t help but look at them like they got something up their sleeves.

Im not trying to get killed or my karma fukked with by some jealous husband.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I met this Jamaican joint at the gym, got the number and just been talking/texting for a week.

Today I saw her at the train station and we talked on our commute. Before she got off the train, she asked what my schedule was like cuz she made some curry chicken. I told her I was free but don’t eat chicken. She said, she doesn’t eat it either.

I’ve never heard anyone say this, what you mean you aren’t the only one in your household?:what:

Is that code for you got a kid, taking care of your aging parents...got a husband on the side? WTF does that mean:mindblown:??

I don’t trust anyone - let alone a woman, so when a youngin gives me an open reply like that, I can’t help but look at them like they got something up their sleeves.

Maybe she's trying a new diet to max gains and increase her 40 time.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Why didn't you just ask while on the train?

I don't understand you nikkas

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Is this bytch from DC? Sound like a DC bytch

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yet, you have her text and number and haven't asked her. But quick to run to a message board. The time it took you to make this thread you would have a answer from her by now.

Again, what's wrong with some of you nikkas

and you in here entertaining it, what's your end game wit this, breh?

you want attention, you want me to hook you up if she has a sister?:gucci: