Am I tripping or did ESPN+ turn into complete shyt? You can't watch a damn thing!

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I never wanted this shyt but it was bundled for the Terence Crawford-Shawn Porter fight back in 2021 so I said cool. Then I started looking around and thought damn... this actually alright if you're a hardcore sports fan :ehh: I'm not but it was good to know all of the livestreams they have available, so I renewed my subscription.

NOW... Idk wtf this bullshyt is :scusthov:
Every event you tap: "This channel is not a part of your TV package"

What damn "TV package"??? :what: I don't even have cable, you mean the shyt that I paid YOU for? :gucci: Not that I would even pay but they don't even tell you what these "packages" (premium add-ons) are. AND THEN I got notification saying the subscription is going up $10. Fukk Disney and the clique they claim :pacspit:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
My bad @mods, I meant to post this in The Coliseum. Please move the thread if you see this

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I never wanted this shyt but it was bundled for the Terence Crawford-Shawn Porter fight back in 2021 so I said cool. Then I started looking around and thought damn... this actually alright if you're a hardcore sports fan :ehh: I'm not but it was good to know all of the livestreams they have available, so I renewed my subscription.

NOW... Idk wtf this bullshyt is :scusthov:
Every event you tap: "This channel is not a part of your TV package"

What damn "TV package"??? :what: I don't even have cable, you mean the shyt that I paid YOU for? :gucci: Not that I would even pay but they don't even tell you what these "packages" (premium add-ons) are. AND THEN I got notification saying the subscription is going up $10. Fukk Disney and the clique they claim :pacspit:
This is the part that gets me, I'm paying yall to give me the games, but yall are telling me to go back to cable. Sh*t makes no sense :mjlol:

I'm watching the world series on Fubo TV of all places :mjlol:

The other night the Knicks were blacked out on ESPN+ of course, but the game was on Fubo TV :mjlol:
The other night I said f*ck it, and went to put on the hockey game just to kill time, of course it was blacked out too :mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
This is the part that gets me, I'm paying yall to give me the games, but yall are telling me to go back to cable. Sh*t makes no sense :mjlol:

I'm watching the world series on Fubo TV of all places :mjlol:

The other night the Knicks were blacked out on ESPN+ of course, but the game was on Fubo TV :mjlol:
The other night I said f*ck it, and went to put on the hockey game just to kill time, of course it was blacked out too :mjlol:
Man I bought my pops a jailbroken firestick YEARS back and he been eating on whatever he wants ever since.

I'm over this bullshyt :camby: