Amazing How Michael Jordan Gets a Pass From Us when regarding black issues in America

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My friend you are so misguided. The fact that you try to isolate regular black Americans from the wealthy ones as if there is a difference socially is ignorant. There is no difference between rich, middle class or poor blacks in the grand scheme of things, just ask Tiger Woods, a wealthy black man.

If you think us regular people can push change alone, I agree because if we all came together under one unified idea then our wealth could be combined into an economic change. My premise is why shouldn't we ask people in MJs position for help?! Black Americans are still in bad shape. If athletes, entertainers, etc got together and actually stood on the front lines with us, it would propel our agenda further FASTER.

If you wanna be selfish and only look out for yourself and your fam, cool. More power to you. But I choose to uplift my family and my neighbor and my people because I want to see us succeed as a PEOPLE not as an individual.
Real talk bold sounds good but I doubt you are a millionaire or run a business or the like that can help people succeed. If I'm correct you just saying sounds good stuff for daps imo. If I'm wrong I'll take the L but usually when it comes to bold esp online I haven't been often if at all. Cats will say they tutor or some stuff but that isn't the best of help. I know you will disagree but I really wish y'all cats wouldn't try to come off as if y'all some more righteous black people because you claim you want to help people. Honestly if you don't have bread or a business you can't really claim all this uplifting you claim. Again if you got a business or bread that's helping people eat my bad but otherwise you aren't much different from the next person tbh.